Tame Impala - Lonerism

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone else just adore the jam at the very end of the album? Makes me want to break out the Wah pedal!

So I bought tickets today to see them in Milan :up:
I hope they play my favourites (Runway, Houses, City, Clouds; Lucidity, Endors Toi and Apocalypse Dreams) but I'm expecting a brilliant show anyway.

Great festival. Very well organised. They should use the Music Bowl more for festivals, but I presume that it doesn't have the capacity that Showgrounds and Flemington can offer.

Highlight was probably St. Lucia, and really enjoyed Presets (of which I only saw half before catching the latter half of Robyn's set).

I should have paid better attention. I read the release day was yesterday. So I went to get it. It's not out in the states til Tuesday. Kinda lame that it was printed on a flyer here for a release date on a different continent. Still have only heard Elephant.

P4k gets it right once in a while.

Although I do prefer Innerspeaker, probably by .5 or so.

Wow, it's not just Pitchfork either.

Allmusic - 4.5/5
The Guardian - 5/5
MusicOMH - 4.5/5
NME - 4.5/5
Clash - 4.5/5
Herald Sun - 4.5/5

It'll be interesting to so who, if anyone, dissents. I'm betting Robert Christgau.

The album's amazing.

I thought I'd already preordered it. Realized that I hadn't this morning, so it won't be showing up until later this week. :sad:

I thought I'd already preordered it. Realized that I hadn't this morning, so it won't be showing up until later this week. :sad:

I feel your pain. I probably won't get this until next week since I'm cheap and always opt for free amazon shipping.

This album is about as perfect as it gets.

Not a weak song. Makes me miss weed too.

Rahm Emmanuel struck a special "deal" with Amazon.

Actually I think that they must have a distribution center right around here. I sometimes get my stuff in one day with the two-day shipping option.

Back
Top Bottom