Sufjan Stevens is Going All White Stripes on Us.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I fully agree with what's been said about "John Wayne Gacy, Jr." One of the best crafted songs ever. Seriously incredible in every way.

Seriously. He's been awfully lazy for a guy who had the balls to come out and say he's going to write an album for each of the 50 States. And he was really prolific at the beginning of his career, too. I wonder what happened.

Seriously. He's been awfully lazy for a guy who had the balls to come out and say he's going to write an album for each of the 50 States. And he was really prolific at the beginning of his career, too. I wonder what happened.

He strikes me as the obsessive, tortured kind rather than the lazy kind. Illinois is a hard act to follow.

He's been awfully lazy for a guy who had the balls to come out and say he's going to write an album for each of the 50 States. And he was really prolific at the beginning of his career, too.

He wrote and conducted a symphony about the bqe, and realeased another couple christmas albums, and the an album worth of leftovers from illinoise. not exactly nothing happening the last 4 years (if only u2 were as productive in their 4 years between albums).

the 50 states thing was a joke, a way to promote the albums. he has said many times he is not actually try to write an album for all 50 states.

Maybe lazy was the wrong word, but you know what I mean. Release another damn album already. And a fucking Christmas album or album of outtakes does not count.

Back
Top Bottom