Steven Tyler quits Aerosmith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With Steven Tyler out of the band, Joe Perry might take control and rename it the Joe Perry Project and relive past glories.

Armageddon out of here before I say something offensive.

Dude, people don't understand all the obscure movie references that keep popping up in every thread.

Have you learned NOTHING from today's events?

We're not going to have this thread derailed from the original topic. If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go and find another thread more on topic to your discussion or open up a new one.

:sigh: Perhaps it's better this way... but I'll miss Steven's vocals(not his looks, mind you!). He really looks like an old lady there. : shudders:

Aerosmith and Tyler in particular are absolute crap. Liking Aerosmith has been a deal breaker for me with every girl I've ever met. You like to sexy dance to Aerosmith tunes in a shitty bar? Oh, we can get it on, alright...just don't expect a note in the morning, yo. :lol:

I'd make an exception to that rule for Liv, of course :drool:

:wink:

Because.. they're sorta my third favourite band.

:sigh: I just got born 20 years too late.

And I play, fraid I can't slap properly. :wink: That guy plays rather disturbingly high. :lol: Even when he claims he doesn't in real life, it's still high!

Hey I'm old too, no excuse missy! :hug: Nah. Hey, everybody's got different tastes.

Have you seen that movie? If not, do not watch another movie till you do. You like music, you play bass. You'll get a hoot out of the musical parts of it, not to mention the storyline itself and the jokes are :up:

Hey I'm old too, no excuse missy! :hug: Nah. Hey, everybody's got different tastes.

Have you seen that movie? If not, do not watch another movie till you do. You like music, you play bass. You'll get a hoot out of the musical parts of it, not to mention the storyline itself and the jokes are :up:

:lol: Well I meant I am too young! If I was any younger I probably would've never gotten into U2 either! I'd rather would've liked being born in the 70s! :crack: 80s = too late.

What movie is it? :hmm: I'll see if I can find it here. Does seem like the kinda thing I'd watch.

We're not going to have this thread derailed from the original topic. If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go and find another thread more on topic to your discussion or open up a new one.

So the 3+ pages of EVERYONE making fun of Steven Tyler's looks was on-topic?

I would have only come into this thread if it had reported posts.

I will say this again to EVERYONE; get back on topic. Don't ruin another thread.

If you want to make fun of Steven Tyler looks start another thread somewhere else to do it in.

Fraid I'm not in any cover band, and guilty of owning a couple of Aerosmith cds.

Pump and Get A Grip are great albums from their later period (their 3rd quarter). I'm not that known in their very early stuff, album-wise that is. Though their 2nd quarter (the Perry-less years) and the stuff after Get A Grip are better to be forgotten.

Pump and Get A Grip are great albums from their later period (their 3rd quarter).

Yeah, I actually have both of these, they're both good, although I like Pump better.

I've had a box set of their material from the early days for eons now, and I don't think I've listened to more than a song or two from it. Just not my thing.

The only good albums they have are the first four and Pump. Unfortunately, I was an Aerosmith fanatic in my early adolescence and own everything they ever released. Actually, Live! Bootleg is good for lulz occasionally as well. Maybe I should give that a spin.

I am perfectly fine with Aerosmith packing it in and going away. So I am hoping that they aren't thinking of replacing him.

Back
Top Bottom