Springsteen VIII - 2014, tour, album, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And that's why Ashley gets the ticket.

While I've heard every Bruce album, there are a looooooooooot of deep cuts I don't know about.

I was scheduled to give my final presentation for my fellowship program this morning at 10AM, right when tix went on sale! I had others looking out for me but I checked about 10 minutes after I finished my presentation and pulled up an extreme nosebleed for 1/24 MSG on the phone app. Although, a pal accidentally got an extra ticket for that night that is much better so I might get that one once she decides she's not going for a trade for it. Either way, I am in the house.

I might be wrong. Ticketmaster was glitching bad, but I swore I saw something about a third date.

At least it was easy to get tickets, I bought GAs at the venue right before each show last year.

Martha's gonna be bummed when she shows up and finds out she shelled out 175 clams to see these guys;

bruceintheusa1_thumb.jpg

Ugh, that guy's the worst.

I know, let's be real here, Cobbler:

150 US Dollar equals
208.65 Australian Dollar

And that's really the minimum of what we're talking here. There were very few $65 tickets.

($90 AUS, ftr)

And my complaint was about Ticketmaster and the venue adding $21 in fees to my ticket purchase. My SINGLE ticket purchase, meaning it'll be another 20 if I ever nab a ticket for Trav.

I know, let's be real here, Cobbler:

150 US Dollar equals
208.65 Australian Dollar

And that's really the minimum of what we're talking here. There were very few $65 tickets.

($90 AUS, ftr)

And my complaint was about Ticketmaster and the venue adding $21 in fees to my ticket purchase. My SINGLE ticket purchase, meaning it'll be another 20 if I ever nab a ticket for Trav.

3 of the $150 tickets = an extra $67 in fees off the venue site. i'm not bitching about the ticket prices, i'm bitching about where the venue site (which is apparently ticketmaster's going rate too) gets off charging that much for...i have no idea what these fees are. they're paperless tickets. they don't even need to scan anything. the $150, no i wouldn't drop that kind of money to see just anyone, but it's springsteen. i know it's going to be a good time. but i basically bought 3 douchebag tickets and a cheap seat, without the actual 4th ticket.

Appears Bruce will be adding a Vegas show in March, and at The Hard Rock not MGM, to be aired on HBO. That place is tiny... like 3k/4k seats tops.

Not to mention it's rumored for March 19th, dead smack in the middle of one of the biggest Vegas weekends of the year (opening round of the NCAA tournament)

Back
Top Bottom