Springsteen VI ~ A Dream Awaits in Aisle Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Bruce is getting a Kennedy Center honor, it will be on Dec 29th on CBS

He's on the cover of AARP Magazine this month (yikes), my mother gave me her copy

SO09-toc.gif

I read that article, it was the first issue my mom got of AARP magazine. Happy birthday, indeed.

Good article, it should be noted.

September 20, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
United Center

Seeds
No Surrender
Johnny 99
Cover Me
Outlaw Pete
Hungry Heart
Working On A Dream

Thunder Road
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Night
Backstreets
Born To Run
She's The One
Meeting Across The River
Jungleland

Waiting On A Sunny Day
The Promised Land
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
The Rising
Badlands

Hard Times
Da Do Ron Ron
Rockin' Robin
I'm Going Down
American Land
Dancin' In The Dark
Rosalita

Oh wow, I guess I didn't realize they were just going to throw the BTR album right in the middle of the set.

Would have loved to have been there. :drool:

September 20, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
United Center

Seeds
No Surrender
Johnny 99
Cover Me
Outlaw Pete
Hungry Heart
Working On A Dream

Thunder Road
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Night
Backstreets
Born To Run
She's The One
Meeting Across The River
Jungleland

Waiting On A Sunny Day
The Promised Land
Radio Nowhere
Lonesome Day
The Rising
Badlands

Hard Times
Da Do Ron Ron
Rockin' Robin
I'm Going Down
American Land
Dancin' In The Dark
Rosalita

NSW, weren't you there, or are you going to a different show? If you were, what say you? Detailz.

It was announced a good while ago that Bruce was gonna be performing BTR in it entirety in Chicago! I bet he keeps this trend going for the remaining tour dates, he could do the Darkness album, to draw attention to the soon to be released box set, or he could do BITUSA to celebrate its 25th anniversary, I bet he is gonna do some full album performances at the Giants Stadium dates!

Btw Headache in a Suitcase, you know this tour is a paperless ticket tour yeah? so buying tickets is really gonna be Chancey there are a few up on EBay for sale, with the seller saying they will walk to the venue with you and swipe there credit card and you can swap cash then and there with them, sounds like a system open to alotta abuse to me, I really got suckerd on this tour, with the new paperless jazz!!! :(

I really hope the band keeps on touring after a short break, but I really doubt Clarence will be back, he seems to be in a bad shape and also is getting on a good bit at 67, I couldn't help thinking seeing Jake Clemones guest on 10th Ave in Dublin that they are lining up a replacement for the BIG MAN! :( , what do ye think? could the E Street carry on without the Big Man!?

For the first time in nearly 30 years, Bruce performed Incident On 57th Street into Rosalita as they appear on the album.

In Des Moines, of all places.

I've been fortunate enough to get the Meeting Across The River/Jungleland pairing, but this tops it.

Unbelievable.

I get the feeling the shows will be hitting the stratosphere as they wind this thing up.

WOW! Great Set! :ohmy: :drool: :hyper:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Setlist:
Tenth Avenue Freeze-out
Badlands
Candy's Room
Two Hearts
Outlaw Pete
Hungry Heart
Working on a Dream
Seeds
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Johnny 99
Youngstown
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
Cadillac Ranch
The Wanderer
Incident on 57th Street
Rosalita
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Waitin' on a Sunny Day
The Promised Land
Into the Fire
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Lonesome Day
The Rising
Born to Run
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] * * *
Thunder Road
Hard Times
Bobby Jean
American Land
Dancing in the Dark
Glory Days

Yeah no doubt they are really gonna pull some big surprises outta the bag now on the home stretch!
[/FONT]

i can't imagine what they're gonna do for the giants stadium shows... :drool:

and ronnie i'd never buy a ticket off of e-bay anyways. when he played at the nassau coliseum i was able to get a ticket for 30 bucks an hour before doors opened by someone who couldn't go and was trying to dump on a springsteen fan site... i lived 10 minutes from the coliseum so i jumped all over it. payed with paypal,

i live in manhattan now... when bruce is at the garden you're damn straight i'm gonna be all over the websites looking for the same sorta thing when they play what could very well be their final shows at the garden.

on a side note... imagine the kinda money they could make if Bruce offered "official bootlegs" the same way Pearl Jam does?

i can't imagine what they're gonna do for the giants stadium shows... :drool:

and ronnie i'd never buy a ticket off of e-bay anyways. when he played at the nassau coliseum i was able to get a ticket for 30 bucks an hour before doors opened by someone who couldn't go and was trying to dump on a springsteen fan site... i lived 10 minutes from the coliseum so i jumped all over it. payed with paypal,

i live in manhattan now... when bruce is at the garden you're damn straight i'm gonna be all over the websites looking for the same sorta thing when they play what could very well be their final shows at the garden.

on a side note... imagine the kinda money they could make if Bruce offered "official bootlegs" the same way Pearl Jam does?

But this is a paperless ticket tour, there are no physical tickets for sale! its all done through credit card, everyone pays with there credit card and then they have to show there id and swipe there credit card to get into the venue!

I'm really pissed about this new format from ticketmaster, I cant see it working, any people who want to go to a show but have a change of plan stopping them they wont be able to sell there tickets, yeah its great there getting rid of money hungry touts not been fans but buying up tickets to make a big profit, but it sukered people who don't have credit cards!

Anyway I just hope I get to see The Boss again! well and truly hooked!

May I be the first to raise my glass and wish The Boss a very happy 60th birthday today!!!!

But this is a paperless ticket tour, there are no physical tickets for sale! its all done through credit card, everyone pays with there credit card and then they have to show there id and swipe there credit card to get into the venue!

I'm really pissed about this new format from ticketmaster, I cant see it working, any people who want to go to a show but have a change of plan stopping them they wont be able to sell there tickets, yeah its great there getting rid of money hungry touts not been fans but buying up tickets to make a big profit, but it sukered people who don't have credit cards!

It's not entirely paperless, because I had a hard ticket for my Mansfield show.

There might be certain stops where it is paperless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom