So I noticed Billy Joel looks a bit like Paul McCartney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solarpe

Babyface
so my questions is... who is (was) more talented?

We know who is better looking, so don't factor that in.

What does this have to do with U2? It's a question from one U2 fan to another

McCartney looks like Angela Lansbury. I think that makes him winner by default.

They both look like old women?

McCartney, but Billy Joel's hella talented, too. Just a rough comparison.

They don't look that similar - Billy Joel's head looks like a fat peanut, while Macca's has kind of got a pistachio thing going on.

But yeah, McCartney.

Considering that Billy Joel aped McCartney's style on countless tracks, I'll go with Macca. He was in the Beatles. And they wrote a lot of nice and pretty music.

paul mccartney has done very little of note since leaving the beatles, and would not be the legend he is based only on his solo work. but yea, he was in the beatles.

if it's straight billy joel vs. paul mccartney's solo work, joel wins by a hefty margin. don't know how it is in europe... but in america joel's career shatters that of mccartney's solo career. but yea, if you include the beatles work... yea.. mccartney wins because, well, they're the beatles.

he's also the only artist to sell out every major sports venue in the new york metropolitan area... yankee stadium, shea stadium, giants stadium, madison square garden, continental airlines arena and the nassau coliseum... not that that would be surprising as he's considered a god in new york, but yea.

oh, and he looks nothing like paul mccartney... he does, however, look like bruce willis' fat father.

Billy_Joel.jpg
bruce_willis.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom