Shuttlecock XXV: Cool Hats Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

they'll be playing this fall inside of this giant amazon echo

17363615_web1_BRF-MSG-SPHERE-JAN18-23-006.jpg

Main_MSG_SPHERE_selects_WV_002_t1000.jpg

I guess I'm in the minority, but I appreciate that these re-interpretations are so far making an effort to avoid bombast. That in and of itself is a reinvention.

I’m liking the idea of these songs being stripped down or just entirely reimagined. It’s not something I’d buy probably, but I have an Apple Music subscription so I’ll definitely check it out.

The band has played a show without Bono, a show without Adam and now they’re gonna have to play without Larry. And they “reconvened” (if that’s the right word to use) after those shows, so I’m not doom and gloom about the future.

In regards to the theme, this is probably going to be the show of all U2 shows for me. Achtung fucking Baby in the MSG Sphere. Woof.

too late for that

edit: actually not too late, just too late to be first in line

Q - Looks like the band might be doing some shows. As a U2.com subscriber do I need to do anything now?
A - When the band announce dates, U2.com paid subscribers will have the opportunity to access tickets first in a special U2.com paid subscriber presale. If you’re a paid subscriber you’ll be emailed once ticket details are announced.

Q - In the past there were different priority groups during presales. Can we expect the same ?
A - All paid-up subscribers at 8pm GMT on Sunday Feb 12 2023 (12pm PST/3pm EST/8pm GMT), will have the opportunity to be first to access tickets in a special U2.com subscriber presale. Those who subscribed after this time, will follow them in the presale window.

Back
Top Bottom