Shuttlecock XXV: Cool Hats Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sounds really cool!

Two things, I was fucking around avoiding work, looking at old U2 setlists, and saw Sweet Caroline was one of the Edge karaoke tracks on Popmart. This looks like lots of fun, I wouldn't hate it if they brought this back, it's a cool idea. Anyone have memories of that segment?

Also, I had a chuckle looking at sets of shows that obviously played in the rain, because there's 150 snippets of Rain, Can't Stand the Rain and Singin' in the Rain, and it reminded me of old times here, where we'd make up setlists and see how many times we could put Rain snippets in. Good times. (Strangely though, they've never snippeted Have You Ever Seen the Rain)

They did Daydream Believer at the door I saw in Madison. At first everyone collectively said “WTF” but by about 2 minutes in, everyone was singing along. Such a cool show.

"In summer I can taste the salt in the sea
There's a kite blowin outta control on breeze
There's a new show on AppleTV+ for you
Starring my daughter named Eve"

*extremely Barack Obama voice*

Let me be clear.
Bono's daughter is very funny and charming on this new Apple TV show.

Beautiful Mate
Stuck With a Bogan You Can’t Get Away From
FostersNation
Donk On
(Vege)Mite

Irwin a Little While
Wild Hogan
Parmo in Perth
When I Look at the Wallaby
Roo York
Sheila

Trying to Throw a Prawn on the Barbie

I Threw My Brekky Through A Window

Your Bluey Room

These are starting to get better.

Sheila Descends into Bendigo for a Can of Foster's/Smokova 1

I'm disappointed in this one though. I imagine you googled Melbourne and looked for a major-ish city somewhere nearby, I'll be very impressed if you knew Bendigo. And no one in this country drinks Fosters. It's not on tap at any pub anywhere in the country. It's sold in some bottle-os but by and large they sit in the corner gathering dust.

Back
Top Bottom