shuttlecock XXIV: it's the little swings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my LA hipster friends posted a status on Facebook today expressing anger and confusion over the SOI invasion of her phone, and others joined in, in case anyone thought everyone had moved on and forgiven.

She did at least give props to “old” Shuttlecock, and someone else said they still loved Boy, for what it’s worth.

How funny. We have the same mutual friend. I saw the post as well.

how the hell did this get posted two days ago and we never talked about it?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1cNsNpgIpV/?igshid=1saozm1j4tvxz

this might just be the cringiest thing I've ever seen on the internet. boris johnson as a superhero fighting for gender equality. are you fucking kidding me.

LMAO the face used for Trump was hilarious.

But cmon, this video is very U2. Boris is no superhero, but Bono and friends play ball with bad actors in the light of good motives. "Ted Cruz in the house!"

Heard Patti Smith's "Dancing Barefoot" on an episode of David Fincher's MINDHUNTER and it reminded me that the U2 cover is pretty damn solid. Just listened to it for the first time in probably a decade.

That or Unchained Melody were probably the best from that, or any, era. After that it's pretty much crickets. Yeah ok, Satellite of Love, whatever. Anything else?

Happiness Is A Warm Gun not for any objective quality, but for me it sums up their mindset in the Pop era to do something that may not be popular, potentially alienates two fan-bases, and release it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom