shuttlecock XXIV: it's the little swings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Year’s Day on New Year’s Day never gets old.
Hope 2020 is a very happy and healthy new year for all of you.

I still think it's pretty crazy that they decided to play Acrobat.

Maybe there's hope for Heartland.

Dang, that Acrobat rendition was great. Can’t believe they slept on it for so long.

pretty interesting discussion about the edge's sound and the band's legacy starts at 14:30 here (ignore the cringy title please).

Last edited:
Do you get paid for that? I'm trying to get an article about Romance is Boring published.

Afraid I don't. I get occasional free albums or concert tickets, but otherwise, I just do it for my own enjoyment in my free time outside my full-time job.

It’s probably going to be a while before we hear any rumblings of anything happening with this damn band huh? I give them credit though, they were pretty busy from 2014 up until the end of the JT revisited tour.

It’s probably going to be a while before we hear any rumblings of anything happening with this damn band huh? I give them credit though, they were pretty busy from 2014 up until the end of the JT revisited tour.

Yeah not even on my radar as I was happy with the 2014-2107 output. I’d say if it gets into 2021 and we haven’t heard a peep then we’ll see I guess.

Saw Bono today folks. Did not have a chance to ask about U2 Radio.

Boner's was at the UN yesterday if anyone gives a turkey

Hard at work on that follow up.

Also, man... age and the Irish are not friends

0013996f-500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom