Shuttlecock XIII - Super Deluxe Edition with T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
This thread will cost you $140.

It's exclusive to B&C and you can't use a promo code on it.

Not gonna lie, the Super Deluxe Box looks really cool. But I'm probably going to get the Deluxe DVD.

Last edited:
So, I Will Follow makes the cut instead of Electric Co. when the symbol of the show is...a lightbulb. And the two side stage songs are Mysterious Ways and Elevation.

Sigh.

At least they finally put Bad on one of these, and had the decency to include some choice alternate tracks on the bonus supplements, and that all the EODM/Patti Smith stuff is here. Big props for giving us The Wanderer and The Troubles, though it's a bit of ripping off the scab on the latter not being played more.

Hoping that some diehard makes an extended remix fusing these into one longer set.

Anyway, the design of the super deluxe whatever is pretty damned cool. Weird that they don't have separate Blu-ray and DVD versions, since every other combo of the other packages seems to be represented. The good news is that you could conceivable sell off the Blu-ray or the DVD on eBay (depending on which player you have) and recoup a little of the cost.

Would be nice to see all the little extra physical things more clearly to see what you're getting. But as I said, this is a package that's generously put together for fans.

So, I Will Follow makes the cut instead of Electric Co. when the symbol of the show is...a lightbulb. And the two side stage songs are Mysterious Ways and Elevation.

The Electric Co. wasn't played that night. Looking at the tracklist, it seems to still be the complete final show of the tour. Which would be a first for U2, releasing a complete show as the main feature.

Any idea which version of The Troubles made it to the DVD? Or whether it's a live version at all?

I wish music DVDs / BluRay would include MP3 downloads. Some band needs to start this.

Regardless, I look forward to getting this, I really enjoyed the HBO special.

Love the fact they're putting stuff like The Fly on the tracklist like it was a song actually played live. That's not at all misleading.

Love the fact they're putting stuff like The Fly on the tracklist like it was a song actually played live. That's not at all misleading.

Nothing beats the Rattle and Hum video tracklist for being misleading. Gloria given a separate listing, really? Asterisked as one of the nine songs not on the LP? When it's not even a snippet of the U2 song most fans would expect it to be?

Nothing beats the Rattle and Hum video tracklist for being misleading. Gloria given a separate listing, really? Asterisked as one of the nine songs not on the LP? When it's not even a snippet of the U2 song most fans would expect it to be?

That always bugged me when I first bought the vhs.

But yeah, U2 has always done that; PopMart had Pop Musik and Lemon listed.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I usually get super duper fancy editions, but I just want the DVD and the extras. Is that just the medium fancy version?

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

I usually get super duper fancy editions, but I just want the DVD and the extras. Is that just the medium fancy version?

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm (probably) passing on the Radiohead uber fancy douche expensive edition as well as this one this time. I realize I never look at the extra stuff after I get it, and it just ends up being a dust collector with the others. Still looks cool though.

I'm (probably) passing on the Radiohead uber fancy douche expensive edition as well as this one this time. I realize I never look at the extra stuff after I get it, and it just ends up being a dust collector with the others. Still looks cool though.

I feel the same way. I never opened the newspaper edition (I guess that was the name) of KoL since it first came. The piece of tape was a cool thing, but realistically, it would be in a drawer or shelf somewhere in the apartment.

I don't think I've even opened the U2 Go Home dvd I got for Christmas one year.

I've never watched it either. We're bad fans, but still awesome. You guys have no idea how cool both Martha and Joyful are as music fans, they've both seen so many awesome shows and have awesome music stories. So awesome. I saw Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour with both of them and it was so fun it was ridiculous.

I've never watched it either. We're bad fans, but still awesome. You guys have no idea how cool both Martha and Joyful are as music fans, they've both seen so many awesome shows and have awesome music stories. So awesome. I saw Radiohead on the In Rainbows tour with both of them and it was so fun it was ridiculous.

That was a bunch of fun. I was thinking about the pancakes just the other day.

:)

I feel the same way. I never opened the newspaper edition (I guess that was the name) of KoL since it first came. The piece of tape was a cool thing, but realistically, it would be in a drawer or shelf somewhere in the apartment.

Yeah, the KOL deluxe edition newspaper was virtually impossible to display. Cool idea, but I don't think I looked at it more than twice.

ZOMG maybe it's a Zip drive with Songs Of Experience pre-loaded onto it!!!1!!1!!

Do not tempt with awesome ideaz. U2 will never do cool things, but we'll forgive them for releasing awesome music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom