Shuttlecock XIII - Super Deluxe Edition with T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cvjgm_zps99296cde.gif

I give this gif 5 stares.

U2 will still be going after the teenage market when theyre in prison and/or in elderly care facilities.

I wonder if it's dawned on them that they should consider making good and interesting music as opposed to "going up against the brittany's of the world"?

U2 will still be going after the teenage market when theyre in prison and/or in elderly care facilities.

I wonder if it's dawned on them that they should consider making good and interesting music as opposed to "going up against the brittany's of the world"?

I would call a good amount of Songs of Innocence "good and interesting."

California, Raised By Wolves, The Troubles, This Is Where You Can Reach Around, Cedarwood Road.

They can still bring it. They just don't bring it as hard or as good as they used to because they're old as fuck and rich as fuck and fat as fuck.

I was read too in rolling stones that bonbo said he this shades were now clamped on pernmantely behind the ears(?) Really?

Bionic shades.

I would say English isn't that person's first language, but I would then revise that statement to wonder if human isn't that person's first language.

Also: Bonbo. Tru sauce.

I'm really disappointed to see that this person only has one review posted. I wanted to read more.

Are we sure that the 14 year old rabbit didn't actually write it?

I almost want to change my username on here to TruSauce.

Adam posted a pic on Insta of himself in a studio with Cocknife Lee; no sign of anyone else. Maybe he's doing overdubs.

At this rate of recording one day for every month of traveling, the album should be done in another year or so.

That's def more aggressive than the dancier sound we were expecting. And not overly-polished like Tedder's involvement on The Miracle. Sounds like Metallica, in a good way.

"Being born" means "delivery", right? As in they're finishing up?

:pray:

Where's the Perfecto remix on the 2-cd limited edition cd single for preorder?

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom