Shout Out Louds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoyed it a great deal. I saw it's only $8.99 for the CD at Best Buy this week, going to try to pick a copy up tomorrow.

I noticed that on amazon and laughed. The price for it and the mp3 were right next to each other and the cd being cheaper just cracked me up.

Purchased.
banana.gif

Now that I'm thinking about it if you bought the CD for 899 on Amazon don't you automatically get the mp3's now

Now that I'm thinking about it if you bought the CD for 899 on Amazon don't you automatically get the mp3's now

It doesn't look like Optica is an AutoRip album, but I have run across several albums on Amazon where the CD w/ free MP3s is cheaper than the MP3s alone.

Since I have a Prime membership with free shipping, even with the tax included the CD is still cheaper. Totally braindead decision to go with the AutoRip CD.

Just a shame I never buy cds anymore. I wonder if there is a deluxe vinyl out there somewhere I should look.

I've yet to buy a single "new" album from Amazon that supported "AutoRip" since they launched the program. Pretty disappointing.

I bought the album at Best Buy, it was $8.99 there as well.

Blergh, $18 for the vinyl and it doesn't look like there's anything special about it :(. Guess I'll just wait for this to be a $5 mp3 album (inevitable).

Back
Top Bottom