Scala & Kolacny Brothers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kramwest1

has a
I've loved them and their concept ever since I heard them cover The DiVinyl's "I Touch Myself" years ago. What could be better than a girls choir singing "when I think about you, I touch myself," hmm?

Well, a lot of their stuff.

If you don't know who they are, the movie preview for The Social Network featured them covering Radiohead's Creep.

Anyway, the reason I'm dipping my toe in The Bang And The Clatter is that Scala & Kolacny Brothers just announced their first ever North American tour. Tickets are to go on sale February 18, although as of right now, nothing is up on TM.

I'm super-excited to see them. They will be playing First Ave in Minneapolis on April 22.

:bump:

:giggle:

I just discovered Scala and Kolacny Brothers. I was watching a Downton Abbey video on YouTube and it used the choir's version of "With or Without You" and was really moved by it.

I checked them out on iTunes and saw they did Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters". Beautiful!

Both songs almost brought tears to my eyes. Sounds dramatic, but they sound so beautiful.

I saw they did songs by Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Nirvana and Garbage. Sounds bizarre and laughable, but I think this choir can pull those songs off - somehow.

Yay, Belgium. :lol:

This kind of thing doesn't interest me at all though. I liked their version of Creep. That's about all I know.

Back
Top Bottom