Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger, Cardinology, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Feb. 28, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

RYAN ADAMS
EASY TIGER
OUT JUNE 5 ON LOST HIGHWAY

Ryan Adams' Easy Tiger has been scheduled for a June 5 release on Lost Highway.

While the final sequence is still TBD, Easy Tiger will be comprised of the following tracks: "Goodnight Rose," "Everybody Knows," "The Sun Also Sets," "Halloween Head," "Off Broadway," "Two Hearts," "Tears Of Gold," "These Girls," "Two," "I Taught Myself How To Grow Old," "Oh My God, Whatever, Etc.," "Rip Off" and "Pearls On A String."

Easy Tiger will be Ryan Adams' ninth full length collection of new studio recordings, following Heartbreaker (2000), Gold (2001), Demolition (2002), Rock N Roll (2003), Love Is Hell (2004), Cold Roses (2005), Jacksonville City Nights (2005) and 29 (2006).

Not that it makes a difference to this news, but...29 was released in 2005, not 2006...and Love Is Hell was released in 2003, not 2004. :crack:

Bonochick said:
Not that it makes a difference to this news, but...29 was released in 2005, not 2006...and Love Is Hell was released in 2003, not 2004. :crack:

Perhaps they were using the repackaged Love Is Hell for the date. :slant:

Everybody's saying he needs to release dates. I'd like to correct that by saying he needs to release dates and not cancel them.

Hellz yes. :drool:

Incidentally, the new Manic Street Preachers album is supposedly called "Send Away the Tigers."

A few dates have popped up:

5/15/2007
Keswick Theatre
WXPN''S Mountain Stage Live
Glenside, PA

5/16/2007
Ulster Performing Arts Center
Kingston, NY

5/17/2007
Metropolitan Theatre
Morgantown, WV

Hey Bonochick,

Have you heard any rumors about the sound of this album? I would really like something more upbeat this go around. I really like the last few releases, but its time to switch it up a bit.

I would really like to see Adams get produced/team with Jack White.

If I can get Ryan Adams to play in San Diego, will you give me the MP3? :wink: These things can be arranged...

LemonMelon said:
Does anyone here have an MP3 of the Ryan Adams.com theme song ("Look Who Got A Website")? They took it down. :(

whp555444@yahoo.com

I think I have that one at home...I'll have to check.

If you don't hear from me within a couple days, bug me so I remember to check.

Dalton said:
Hey Bonochick,

Have you heard any rumors about the sound of this album? I would really like something more upbeat this go around. I really like the last few releases, but its time to switch it up a bit.

I would really like to see Adams get produced/team with Jack White.

Any info for me BC?

Back
Top Bottom