Ryan Adams - Easy Tiger, Cardinology, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it is pretty clear some wires have been crossed here on both sides.

I thought Hollow Island was referring to the headline/article in the NYT alleging Adams' offences, hence my (fair, I believe) correlation that his views were minimising the allegations — defending Adams by saying he was being reduced to the worst thing he'd said or done, which in my reading was, inappropriate dealings with a minor.

Now I realise, based on reactions in this thread, Hollow Island was in fact referencing the Neil McCormack article, so I withdraw the criticism and apologise for the misunderstanding.

Perhaps the reaction of telling me to "go to hell" is confirmation of the need for nuanced dialogue instead of outrage.

Playing the "both sides were wrong" card while apologizing AND criticizing my response to the baseless accusation of being ok with an adult preying on a minor. I'm impressed.

Wires were not crossed on both sides. You got confused and basically called me pedophile. Don't blame me for that.

That being said, I accept your Larry David style apology.

Playing the "both sides were wrong" card while apologizing AND criticizing my response to the baseless accusation of being ok with an adult preying on a minor. I'm impressed.

Wires were not crossed on both sides. You got confused and basically called me pedophile. Don't blame me for that.

That being said, I accept your Larry David style apology.

My point was that I didn’t think it was baseless. I didn’t get confused, you weren’t explicit in what article you were referring to.

Forgive me for thinking it was the, y’know, dominant issue being discussed in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom