Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I have it on my TV listing. It's on Fuse HD also. Bruce Springsteen and Eddie Vedder are there. :drool:

Last edited:
As I just stated on Facebook...

So I was watching the east coast HD feed of the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame inductions. Phish started out playing 'Watcher Of The Skies' to induct Genesis. The lead singer (of Phish) proceeds to give his speech, and.... somewhere in the middle (I guess) my power went out. For about 50 minutes :( NOT COOL!!!

I saw Eddie & Bruce in the audience, along with the members of Genesis. Maybe I'll watch the feed later :sigh: :yawn:

Darn I think I missed Genesis, didn't know this was on until a half hour into it. Right now Faith Hill is butchering ABBA. :crack:

Started at 8:30 EST. Maybe they will re-air it :shrug: I finally got to see Genesis' acceptance speech and a few seconds of Phish playing a second song. Saw most of Billy Joe's induction of The Stooges, their speech and a song. I did see a sec of Faith Hill singing Abba - WTF? There were several WTF moments, like odd musicians joining The Hollies.

Back
Top Bottom