Random Music Talk CXXIX: Gump attends a concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I actually don't care. You have some weird grudge against the Strokes and more power to you for it.

also, I have the Coldplay thread blocked and I'm sure it's being discussed in there but another giant LOL for their Max Martin collaboration.

Shuttlecock isn't the only band this desperate, and Coldplay managed to up the ante being even more so.

Haha, now that you tracked down the whole video, I see this one instance is NOT actually Kidz Bop, but for fun, here's what Kidz Bop is:

And cause I know after that taste, you'll want more:

It's infinitely sadder and more pathetic when U2 does it.

giphy.gif

I am listening to Leon Vynehall's new album, and am mesmerised by this track, the first. It's like Bowie's Subterraneans on acid.

That’s some good stuff. Will check out the album tomorrow.

Happy 20th birthday to one of my favourite songs of all time, the very first "alt rock" song I fell in love with, way back in 2001. I was only 11 at the time and didn't really understand the lyrical content, but some part of me knew, and I've resonated it with deeply ever since.

it's quite pedestrian, but the fact they released a really good album in Everyday Life in the midst of all this mainstream nonsense is pretty awesome.

Van Morrison has a new album called Latest Record Project Volume 1 that is 130 minutes long, has 28 songs and includes a song called "Why Are You on Facebook"

it's quite pedestrian, but the fact they released a really good album in Everyday Life in the midst of all this mainstream nonsense is pretty awesome.

It’s quite obvious there are two Coldplays trying to please two audiences and I respect them for that. Don’t forget, Ghost Stories was a thing that sat right next to a pretty poppy album.

I like the new Coldplay song because I’m just fine with catchy throwaway pop.

I’m really liking the new Health +Nine Inch Nails track that dropped today.

Yeah this is pretty cool.

Happy 20th birthday to one of my favourite songs of all time, the very first "alt rock" song I fell in love with, way back in 2001. I was only 11 at the time and didn't really understand the lyrical content, but some part of me knew, and I've resonated it with deeply ever since.

Damn I really should've submitted my Melbourne list to the Mini DI, would've guaranteed myself a decent position in your rankings.

Van Morrison has a new album called Latest Record Project Volume 1 that is 130 minutes long, has 28 songs and includes a song called "Why Are You on Facebook"

I found this review enjoyably and justifiably mean: Van Morrison: Latest Record Project Volume 1 review | Alexis Petridis's album of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom