Random Music Talk CXXI: Not this time, Crappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's also a shop in montreal called vladimir poutine and my buddy who lives there says it's one of the best in the city.

Last edited:
If real Canadian poutine is even half as good as the poutine they make at this place here, I’ll eventually move to Canada.

WTF is a bikkie though. I want to punch myself in the face just for typing it.

This sounds like I'm making it up but it is in fact 100% true: in French, Vladimir Putin is written as Vladimir Poutine.

This is perfect.

there's also a shop in montreal called vladimir poutine and my buddy who lives there says it's one of the best in the city.

Fuck why did I not know about this in March.

WTF is a bikkie though. I want to punch myself in the face just for typing it.

A biscuit.

A proper goddamned bikkie, not that weird savoury scone thing you Yanks call a biscuit. Friggin' Seppos.

Going back to Julien Baker's album, "Appointments" is pretty breath-taking.

And maybe it's all gonna turn out alright
And I know that it's not
But I have to believe that it is
I have to believe that it is

Heartbreaking.

Man, that was so bad I had to investigate further. That was definitely not just an off day for him. There's also a hilarious performance of Hold the Line out there from a couple years before that.

I can understand how someone could pick a song at karaoke and get stuck with a key they don't like. That happens. But how do you not at least try to lower the key a bit when you have a fucking band behind you?

He put that on Twitter too? Lawd, I figured he'd keep that on Facebook where no one could see it.

At least tell me who you fucking are so I can follow you too Bomac.

And also, fuck all of you, there's no way that's common knowledge. A pickle is just a pickle, I don't believe this cucumber bullshit. I think if you want to 'pickle' something, you put it in a jar with vinegar or whatever and then put a pickle in there with it.

And also, fuck all of you, there's no way that's common knowledge. A pickle is just a pickle, I don't believe this cucumber bullshit. I think if you want to 'pickle' something, you put it in a jar with vinegar or whatever and then put a pickle in there with it.

Have you never actually looked at a pickle? I figured it out for myself, I didn't even need to be told.

Have you never actually looked at a pickle? I figured it out for myself, I didn't even need to be told.
And aren't you legally blind or close to it?

Cucumber:
ttar_cucumber_01_v_launch.jpg

Pickle:
gherkin.jpeg

It can definitely be a bit tricky
If you're Stevie Wonder

I did not know this either and am disappointed.

There is no need for the pickle to exist. Cucumbers are one of the most delicious vegetables out there. Why meddle with perfection?

When I was a kid, I thought that pickles only existed so that kids can take them out of their McDonalds cheeseburgers.

And aren't you legally blind or close to it?

Exactly! It's not hard.

And inte, I love people like you who can't handle pickles, because I always score more and it's great. Pickles >>>>>>>> cucumbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom