Random Music Talk CXXI: Not this time, Crappy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, truly wanted the new Taylor single to be good. I really did. We go way back.

But...

mjl.gif

Wow, that's terrible. I mean, I think Shake it Off is a bad song too but sheesh. Hoping she's got something as good as Style coming out next.

Giving my ears a clean with last years Mitski.

So Cali peeps: driving to the gym tonight I heard Outkast's "Hey Ya" on K-Earth 101. Is K-Earth still a classic rock station?

im not one of those guys who just hate pop artists because it's cool to hate them or something, but man, this Taylor Swift song sucks so hard, is this really her best? isn't the first single supposed to be the best/strongest song off of the album?

Also U2 live are great. Dave is crazy.

Somehow, entirely by accident, Kendrick Lamar is now my second most attended live performer, by the by.

Ugh, I accidentally updated the interference app on my phone and its horrible. Its slower than the old one and I hate the adds embedded between threads and posts. Hardly seems like an upgrade :down:

There's a way to turn those off I'm pretty sure, I know mine doesn't have ads

I personally think King Gizzard should just stop releasing this many albums and put some effort and time into their projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom