Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a personal vendetta against this whole teenage vampire thing.

I think most sane people do.

Speaking of In Rainbows, I think I've finally come around to it. Too bad it only took two years for that to happen.

Ha, no problem. I hate that iTunes does that...the whole idea of being able to buy songs individually is to be able to do just that.

Actually it hasn't been released yet, so it says "album only" for the entire soundtrack, since you can only pre-order things as full albums. It'll be available next week, patience is a virtue.

I had no idea the Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses single was out already.

Anyone want a list of each and every religion and culture that thinks stealing is wrong?

Anyone want a list of each and every religion and culture that thinks stealing is wrong?

But, but, Thom says stealing is okay sometimes...:sad: Plus, I'm not religious, so those rules don't apply. :wink: Though, yes, you're right, generally our culture doesn't look kindly upon thieves. I feel like I've had this discussion way too many times to really get into it again though.

It's cool to finally have a studio version of the original "Reckoner" with FeelingPulledApart, but I still prefer that old live version with the "RECKONER, PA PA PA!" part.

Actually it hasn't been released yet, so it says "album only" for the entire soundtrack, since you can only pre-order things as full albums. It'll be available next week, patience is a virtue.
If it had said pre-order next to the song, instead of "album only" I woulda waited. There was one song available individually. You know I always buy when I can.

I had no idea the Feeling Pulled Apart By Horses single was out already.
Bought it last week. :)

Back
Top Bottom