RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part EI8HT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have coffee and bagels on church steps with the Radioheads please.

But first I'd like to see my Santa Barbara w.a.s.t.e. tickets in my mailbox this week. :grumpy:

Yeah, so demand in Toronto is pretty high I guess, I was supposed to be going with my sister and a friend but something happened and my friend had to sell her ticket - she sold one GA ticket (Not a good GA ticket – a lawn GA in the back) for $175... We paid $50 for them originally...

Agreed, I'm going to start thinking this was some sort of cruel joke.

:wink:

They say they should arrive 3 weeks prior so technically we still have until next week, but really, it's ridiculous. I bought these tickets 4 1/2 months ago. I bought a ticket two weeks ago to see Beck and already got the ticket in the mail. I know w.a.s.t.e. isn't TM and all, but still...

6 days. And I got my tickets yesterday.

Wow, not cutting it too close, are they? I have to leave almost that many days before Santa Barbara and I may have a nervous breakdown between now and then waiting for the freaking tickets. :angry:

Do you think they'll tour Australia peeps?

And, cos I'm bored.

Ok Computer
1. No Surprises
2. Climbing Up The Walls
3. Airbag
4. Let Down
5. Subterranean Homesick Alien
6. Paranoid Android
7. Karma Police
8. Electioneering
9. The Tourist
10. Lucky
11. Exit Music
12. Fitter Happier

I always forget how Lucky and Tourist go :reject: :lol:

In Rainbows
1. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
2. All I Need
3. 15 Step
4. Bodysnatchers
5. Reckoner
6. Videotape
7. Nude
8. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
9. House of Cards
10. Faust Arp

They'll tour Oz. My tip is that either Radiohead or Coldplay will do the BDO next year and whoever it is will headline.....

Wierd Fishes/Arpeggi is incredible, defintely in my Radiohead top 5....

Two Days.

And Wilco in three days.

And Tapes N' Tapes in eight days.

:hugsandkisses:

hammerheadshark.jpg

01. 15 Step
02. Airbag
03. There There
04. All I Need
05. Nude
06. Arpeggi
07. The Gloaming
08. The National Anthem
09. Faust Arp
10. No Surprises
11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
12. Reckoner
13. Lucky
14. The Bends
15. Everything In Its Right Place
16. Fake Plastic Trees
17. Bodysnatchers

18. Videotape
19. Paranoid Android
20. Dollar and Cents
21. House of Cards
22. Optimistic

23. 2+2=5
24. Idioteque

Yes, my dear friends, I was there.

It was a beautiful night. I am actually on my friends laptop right now and we are about to leave right now for Kansas City where we will meet Ken Griffey Jr. and hug him.

Anyway, this band put on one HELL of a show. Exceeded my expectations. HIghlights were too many to name (The opening salvo of 15 step, Airbag and There There, then came Reckoner, The Bends, F.P. Trees, Bodysnatchers, Paranoid Android, House of Cards into Optimistic, and then 2 + 2 = 5 into Idioteque)

Thom wasn't all that talkative...and he didn't need to be. The crowd was eating out of the palm of the band's hand the entire night. It was amazing.

Now I will proceed to put down my friend's laptop and run naked down Lake Shore Drive.

01. 15 Step
02. Airbag
03. There There
04. All I Need
05. Nude
06. Arpeggi
07. The Gloaming
08. The National Anthem
09. Faust Arp
10. No Surprises
11. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
12. Reckoner
13. Lucky
14. The Bends
15. Everything In Its Right Place
16. Fake Plastic Trees
17. Bodysnatchers

18. Videotape
19. Paranoid Android
20. Dollar and Cents
21. House of Cards
22. Optimistic

23. 2+2=5
24. Idioteque

Yes, my dear friends, I was there.

It was a beautiful night. I am actually on my friends laptop right now and we are about to leave right now for Kansas City where we will meet Ken Griffey Jr. and hug him.

Anyway, this band put on one HELL of a show. Exceeded my expectations. HIghlights were too many to name (The opening salvo of 15 step, Airbag and There There, then came Reckoner, The Bends, F.P. Trees, Bodysnatchers, Paranoid Android, House of Cards into Optimistic, and then 2 + 2 = 5 into Idioteque)

Thom wasn't all that talkative...and he didn't need to be. The crowd was eating out of the palm of the band's hand the entire night. It was amazing.

Now I will proceed to put down my friend's laptop and run naked down Lake Shore Drive.

Pretty much agree with all of the above. I mean, I'm not heading to Kansas City, but, it was a gorgeous evening and a great show.

Like we're supposed to believe that either of you actually went to that.

Since my attendance was thwarted, I'm just pretending Lollapalooza isn't going on at all.

Where were you in the crowd? From my vantage point, the crowd was absolutely dreadful - lethargic, disengaged, and completely vapid. I think that Thom expressed it quite well when he asked whether anyone was actually there. Up front, however, it may have been different. I got there from Raconteurs rather late.

The band, however, was definitely amazing. The Gloaming, Bodysnatchers, and Everything in Its Right Place were the highlights for me. I definitely think that the band deserved a better reception, however.

Where were you in the crowd? From my vantage point, the crowd was absolutely dreadful - lethargic, disengaged, and completely vapid. I think that Thom expressed it quite well when he asked whether anyone was actually there. Up front, however, it may have been different. I got there from Raconteurs rather late.

The band, however, was definitely amazing. The Gloaming, Bodysnatchers, and Everything in Its Right Place were the highlights for me. I definitely think that the band deserved a better reception, however.

I was pretty damn close to the front. I have a friend who's like 6'5" and he's adept at shoving people out of the way to get up close at concerts. The people around me and my friend were 100% into the show all the way...dancing, screaming, and focused on the music. Awesome.

Also can I say just one more time how AMAZING Reckoner is live? Jeebus Christ they rocked Reckoner like a motherfucker. And Idioteque is just insanity, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom