R.I.P Allen Shellenberger my good friend, drummer for the group LIT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
al.jpg

My friend Allen died last night from brain cancer. he was the sweetest guy in the world and Ive known him for 12 years. He will be missed very much. He was drummer for LIT and had a great career with the hit song " My own worst enemy". Also he was my good buddy. Bye Allen you will be missed by all of us in our Fullerton crew and millions more!

I have actually been in a band that covered "My Own Worst Enemy" at a gig.

Shame about him.

I really like "My Own Worst Enemy." Great song, and I'm sorry to hear about your friend's passing. :(

I just found this pic of Allen and I. He took his do-rag off but we were at a theme party called Cholos and cholas, lol I dont really dress like this but it was the title of the party. Fun times.

Picture101.jpg

Thank you for posting it he was absolutly worthy of the title of that song, unfortunatly I cant get thru even 5 seconds of that tribute video without crying. All I want is for him to be here and do Jager shots like we always did.My friend for over a decade, played many a time on stage with you. Miss ya. As you always called me, Ritchie V. I'll never ever forget playing on the same stage with you. All of us crew miss you so much, I will check in with your Family always. Hope you are are pounding those skins up there in your next life, love you bro!

Back
Top Bottom