Please Read Before Posting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Now that the Band Index no longer exists, I'd like to at least offer you some tips for posting here.

One of the best ways to check topics is to just use the Find function on a page. This isn't something built in on Interference, it's built in with web browsers. Under the Edit menu, select Find (or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F). I'd suggest at least going back to the second page of the forum, if not the third or fourth.

Now, in order for that to truly be helpful, it would be nice if people would title their threads appropriately. For example:

Bad Title: Just How Good Is This Band?

Good Title: Radiohead - The Bends

ETA:

Since the forum upgrade, we can now tag threads and do tag searches. We should really take advantage of this, as it would give us more accurate search results. For example, if I'm searching for Wilco, I won't bring up the Now Playing threads and things like that. I could do a tag search for Wilco and find relevant Wilco topics. Of course, there are tons of old threads that aren't tagged, but we are trying to keep up with new ones and going back and doing old ones as well.

ETA:

You no longer have to be a premium member to search the forums. All registered members are able to search now, so please take advantage!

Last edited:
i believe bear happened to me in one of those kasabian threads.

back when i still used capitals...

:memories:

hey BC, can you pulls up my most recent street dogs thread? "it's time for IWB's annual street dogs thread," i believe is the name it's under. apparently when i bookmarked it from the old version of the site it doesn't work anymore...

Probably because I typed "Street Dogs" into the search rather than "Street Dog's."

Possessives FTL.

Where's the "I want to have Bon Iver's babies" thread?
grumpyscratch.gif

Back
Top Bottom