Personal request for If you shout... to start posting again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, i mean who the hell moves an ongoing chat thread to the forum created specifically for ongoing chat threads? that's outrageous!

i have no idea what happened, since i wasn't here.

Shuttlecock was basically a U2 discussion thread for the B&C regulars. But because it went off-topic when there wasn't U2 news, it eventually got moved to the chat forum, for no reason other than semantics. It could have easily stayed in B&C without harming a thing. The whole thing was stupid and inevitably ruined Shuttlecock.

having not been there, the whole shuttlecock thing sounds pretty fucking stupid in random music, but not being there for a quasi-inside joke does kind of have a tendency to make things seem that way. so...without further ado...speaking of jokes for which i was not around:

i hope shouter's OK.

Stop posting old Random threads. Makes me depressed I wasn't part of it.

And for the record, I would not be averse to a quickie at a wake, depending on the situation. I like wakes (aside from the obvious).

PhilsFan said:
Shuttlecock was basically a U2 discussion thread for the B&C regulars. But because it went off-topic when there wasn't U2 news, it eventually got moved to the chat forum, for no reason other than semantics. It could have easily stayed in B&C without harming a thing. The whole thing was stupid and inevitably ruined Shuttlecock.

Half of the people not posting because they were upset is what killed it.

No, but the knowledge that those discussions came four years after I began posting here is extremely depressing. Interference has sapped the best years of my life.

Back
Top Bottom