Pearl Jam Discussion Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just pulled some very good lower levels for the second St. Paul show after the F2F sales went live the other night. My first time seeing them and I'll be bringing a friend along (who was really pushing for going), so should be a good time!

Just pulled some very good lower levels for the second St. Paul show after the F2F sales went live the other night. My first time seeing them and I'll be bringing a friend along (who was really pushing for going), so should be a good time!

Hey! Excellent!

So Pearl Jam was fucking awesome. I may have gotten a bit too drunk, but all good. :hyper:

Super pumped to find out that they are still releasing live recordings and it sounds like they do so pretty quickly. Man, I wish my other favorite bands did this!

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Night 2 gig popping up there. I've gotten the Metallica and Springsteen gigs off Nugs in the past, so it's definitely a great keepsake.

Had fun at the St. Paul show, as well! My friend was dancing like crazy - and along with a few highlights, Once was probably worth the price of admission alone.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Night 2 gig popping up there. I've gotten the Metallica and Springsteen gigs off Nugs in the past, so it's definitely a great keepsake.

Had fun at the St. Paul show, as well! My friend was dancing like crazy - and along with a few highlights, Once was probably worth the price of admission alone.

Nice! Yeah I guess Pearl Jam sells digital copies on their bootleg site, so it may pop up there as well.

I was in the very last row because TicketMaster, ugh. But it didn't really matter. I also really like St Paul. I've been to Minneapolis several times, but love the vibe of the city.

Should be fun live. Tour announcement is imminent.

Looking at these ticket prices. Ugh. I consider myself to be in decent to good financial shape and it's getting to the point where I actually have to budget for them now. I miss the days where it was like "$50, no problem."

Back
Top Bottom