Pablo Honey, The Bends, and OK Computer Reissues - March 24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty sure they're not remastered.

Phanan, are you talking about the 2 CD version or the 2CD+DVD versions?

The 2 disc versions were $20 the few places I saw them. The ones with the DVD jumped up to about $30ish. I'm going to try a different Best Buy during lunch today. I'll report back in an hour or two.

:up: Thanks, I figured they wouldn't be, though The Bends and OK Computer don't need it so much. I don't listen to Pablo Honey enough to judge the mastering on it...

I'm sure I'm going to grab The Bends and OK Computer eventually, just for the second discs.

Phanan, are you talking about the 2 CD version or the 2CD+DVD versions?

The 2 disc versions were $20 the few places I saw them. The ones with the DVD jumped up to about $30ish. I'm going to try a different Best Buy during lunch today. I'll report back in an hour or two.

OK, that's what it was then. The OK Computer version I saw had the DVD with it, so I guess $26 isn't too bad for that.

Pablo Honey was $20, so that must've been the version without the DVD.

I didn't see the 2CD version of OK Computer (without the DVD), or either version of The Bends. Seems like distribution is spotty at best.

The Best Buy I went to didn't have copies of either version yet. I'm just going to call my local independent store on Friday and see if they got them as expected or not.

They're not remasters either, so go ahead and object to the entire statement, gravy-hater.

I hadn't looked until just now, but yeah those all look really nice. Almost tempted to pick up the OKC one, but I'd rather spend $30 on music I don't already have in two or three formats.

Did anyone get the editions with the DVDs? I was wondering if the audio was 5.1 or not.

Did anyone get the editions with the DVDs? I was wondering if the audio was 5.1 or not.

Yes, that's the version I purchased. I don't know if they're in 5.1 or not. Check Amazon or Capital / EMI's sites. I assume they'll say there.

Back
Top Bottom