OASIS - New Album(s) and all General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just watched it on You Tube.

Gallagher, 41, returned to the stage and continued playing shortly thereafter, but was taken to hospital afterwards "to be examined for a suspected fractured rib and ligament damage".

The assailant was detained by police.

The band has not yet taken a decision regarding its upcoming concert in London, Ontario, tomorrow night, the statement said.

I hope their security beat the crap out of him.

I did not find that clip funny at all. Is it determined that he did indeed suffered a broken rib and ligament damage? I hope the band presses charges against the idiot.

I really don't get it - it isn't just a STUPID thing to do to Noel & the band, but it threatened to ruin the whole concert. What is the point, and why go to the concert in the first place? :scratch:

I love how in the clip Liam is ready to beat the piss and shit out of the dude who shoved Noel. Liam is actually chasing the guy off the stage when some security holds him back. They should've let him have at it.

Brotherly love :cute:

I love how in the clip Liam is ready to beat the piss and shit out of the dude who shoved Noel. Liam is actually chasing the guy off the stage when some security holds him back. They should've let him have at it.

Didn't Liam come into the shot with his fist clenched once the guy had already been pinned down by security?

Liam is in the shot the whole time. And, yeah, it looks like he's trying to go after the dude once those two security guards fall on him. But he gets held back. Too bad.

YES! :cute::cute:

and he was so angry at the end of the show
and the people say that he doesn't has heart :heart: of course he has :cute:

Ah, I hate to be contrary but ya need to watch the clip again. Liam ran the other way at first! :lol: He only came in when the culprit was well pinned. And even then he just held his fist up. He had time for a good three or so open punches where the guys head and face were exposed and he didn't. :tsk:

Not sure why dude went for Noel first, looks like he had to pass Liam to get to him first....but either way, not a very cool thing to do. I'm not all that surprised that it was in Toronto though, to be honest. Crowds in Toronto can get rough, moreso than I've seen in other cities. :shrug:

Noel had to skip a show because of this? What a pussy.

You know Townshend, or the guys from The Clash would have cowboyed up and played through it.

All bark and no bite.

Well, looks like Noel's still hurting, Oasis canceled their club show in NYC tomorrow (no make up date it appears), plus it was strongly rumored that they'd be playing in the subway sometime tomorrow as a publicity stunt so that won't be happening either.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

I thought I broke a rib once.. turns out I just hit it really hard, possibly had a mild contusion, but that was it. It was unbelievably painful :huh:

I thought I broke a rib once.. turns out I just hit it really hard, possibly had a mild contusion, but that was it. It was unbelievably painful :huh:

It hurts even more when a guitar strap is pressed against it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom