OASIS Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
duty_calls.png

:lmao:

I think I should print that out as a reminder to myself.

Is it wrong to post in a thread thats been dead for a while?

Anyways Oasis = the best band ever

DOYS is amazing!

I was going to point that out, but didn't want to seem like even more of an asshole.

But yeah, why come to Inteference to talk about Oasis?

hey i'm just warming up finding my feet in this place

I'm checking out the sections where i have something to say

obviously i will talk about U2 - i dont see the problem in posting in this thread as its in the non-u2 section

hey i'm just warming up finding my feet in this place

I'm checking out the sections where i have something to say

obviously i will talk about U2 - i dont see the problem in posting in this thread as its in the non-u2 section

Calm down, we're just having fun...

That's what I like about GirlsAloudFan. First time I noticed him on here was when there was a sea of threads about Pink Floyd and Radiohead. Someone asks what's your favorite guilty pleasure, his answer "every song by Girls Aloud". On another thread the question was "what would be your dream producer for U2?" he replied Xenomania who write and produce for Girls Aloud. I'm yet to know how he came to discover them because he's American and they aren't well known in the States. Most people on here don't know their music either.

I suppose the bumps do tend to say the same thing....but let the fellow find his feet.

He's Got (The Fever).....

Why does Oasis even need an appreciation thread anyway? They're one of the most ubiquitous bands of the past 20 years.

Calm down, we're just having fun...

a. I really don't think he got worked up for him to calm down.

b. You guys are being dicks to the new guy!

:wink:

Why does Oasis even need an appreciation thread anyway? They're one of the most ubiquitous bands of the past 20 years.

lol. Why does anyone need an appreciation thread? Cos somebody appreciates them and want to talk about them perhaps?

Should I start a Beatles appreciation thread? I think they're pretty cool.

Holy Shit, you could've fooled me! :doh:

Anyway, I used to be a big Oasis fan, but I started to lose interest by the time Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants came out in 2000. It was decent, but nothing too exciting. I still think they're cool though. I'll probably pick up their new album after Christmas when I get a new stereo for my car.

^ Good one, gabe. That made me laugh for real!

I wonder if MadForIt is an alter. He seems too unfazed by the sarcasm and snark to be a newbie. ;)

^ Good one, gabe. That made me laugh for real!

I wonder if MadForIt is an alter. He seems too unfazed by the sarcasm and snark to be a newbie. ;)

Never been here before

It was by chance i was looking at something about Slane castle and it was someones post on here!

I think i've made a good impression in the short time i've been here!

Just came back from the show in Washington (Fairfax, VA). And oh my, what a show... what a top top show...

There aren't enough words in all the dictionaries of all the languages around the world to even come close to summing up this night where I went and saw Oasis play at my university's Patriot Center. Tonight was quite simply Rock 'n' Roll perfection. Thrilling, exhilirating, sensational; just some of the many adrenaline-led feelings I went through.

Just came back from the show in Washington (Fairfax, VA). And oh my, what a show... what a top top show...

There aren't enough words in all the dictionaries of all the languages around the world to even come close to summing up this night where I went and saw Oasis play at my university's Patriot Center. Tonight was quite simply Rock 'n' Roll perfection. Thrilling, exhilirating, sensational; just some of the many adrenaline-led feelings I went through.

Glad you enjoyed it

Apparently they are heading back to North America in April/May 09
and possibly for some big ones in the summer

Back
Top Bottom