new rammstein soon....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that dude was erased from our memory?

You can say anything about Rammstein but comparing them to Andrew WK is pretty low :|

the production on the new single resembles Andrew WK, as in the instrumentation. It's okay, I realize some people don't notice or appreciate stuff like this…

Wolfgang Spahrof of Billboard.com reports: The album "Liebe ist Für Alle Da" ("Love is For All") by German hard rock group RAMMSTEIN — currently at No. 2 on Billboard's European Albums Chart — has been banned from public display in German stores with effect from Nov. 11 on account of its depictions of sadism/masochism, which have been deemed to be harmful to children and young people.

Announcing this ruling, Petra Meier, the deputy president of the Federal Office for the Examination of Media Harmful to Young People, cited the track "Ich tue Dir Weh" ("I Want to Hurt You") as well as the artwork showing guitarist Richard Kruspe with a masked, naked woman on his knees.

BTW flew to Berlin just to see them for the first time this past December. It was a religious experience. I want to see them again this back in Europe (saving money). Sorry U2 as much as I love you Rammstein has taken over the concert religious experience category.

sonisphererom.jpg

I think Im going to Romania!

Back
Top Bottom