New Mute Math EP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
The band will be on Leno tonight, Jan. 15. It's supposed to be a . . . memorable performance.

They're also soon releasing:
spotlight.jpg

The new album has been pushed back to this summer, but this is a nice little treat. I can't wait to hear the final version of "Clockwork." If you haven't heard it yet, there's footage of them playing it live on YouTube.

I'm very excited.

Me, too. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though.

(I think it actually qualifies as more of a maxi-single than an EP.)

The single will be out on vinyl Feb. 10, but I've heard the digital version will come out sooner. No definite date on that.

The new EP is out today. (yes, they're calling it an EP) It's on iTunes at 128kbps, Amazon at 256kbps and the new (!) Mute Math at 320 kbps. Their site is the cheapest – $2.99 for four songs.

Out of the three new songs:

"Clockwork" is good, but altered from its live state. Still growing on me.

"Earlylight" is a instrumental mix of "Spotlight" that sounds like early DJ Shadow. Great stuff.

"Spotlight" Son Lux mix is freaking incredible in my opinion. I love Son Lux's own stuff (SON LUX on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads), and I believe he has a future in the remix world.

The new EP is out today. (yes, they're calling it an EP) It's on iTunes at 128kbps, Amazon at 256kbps and the new (!) Mute Math at 320 kbps. Their site is the cheapest – $2.99 for four songs.

Out of the three new songs:

"Clockwork" is good, but altered from its live state. Still growing on me.

"Earlylight" is a instrumental mix of "Spotlight" that sounds like early DJ Shadow. Great stuff.

"Spotlight" Son Lux mix is freaking incredible in my opinion. I love Son Lux's own stuff (SON LUX on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads), and I believe he has a future in the remix world.

Hey, wow, thanks for the heads up! I'll go buy now.....

Back
Top Bottom