New Gorillaz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, to me it's sounding pretty good so far. I'm still on the fourth track though. Also, there's to account that this was recorded over a month on the road, on an i-Pad.

Here.

The band met up recently to discuss the possibility of collaborating again in the new year.
"We did talk about doing something in January, something small, no career-based world domination ideas," Albarn said.

And this leak just started to sound very weird since track 9 is Doncamatic.

Yup, this is bogus. I should've paid more attention.

This probably was made on an iPad. It blows. Phoned To Arizona is more like it (lolololololol).

Well, it's not an abomination, but I barely noticed it was on. It was pretty.

I'm 100% certain it was recorded on an iPad. Either that, or Damon was just setting the bar REALLY low for himself. If it's for marketing the iPad, I consider it a failure, as I have even less interest in recording an album on an iPad than I previously did.

I quite liked it, though I'll definitely agree that there's a lot of filler.

Amarillo and Revolving Doors are probably the strongest tracks for me so far.

It's a lot less radiofriendly and catchy as other Gorillaz albums but that's normal for a fanclub release. I think it's just a good relaxed album but nothing spectacular. My favourite so far is Little Plastic Bags.

here's an interpretation of the title of the album - Plastic Beach

the so-called "Beach" - a place of salvation

Plastic = fake, false

ie "A place of false salvation" or "Salvation is false"

hmmm.. kind of hopeless if you think about it :reject:

Guys, just because it's not the '00s anymore doesn't mean your career has to end. Maybe BoMac is getting into them right now.

Guess that means Blur is probably really coming back.

*deep breath*
It's okay, Nirniva. You can handle this...remember, it's just a band. Granted, they're a band who have written some of your favorite tunes of the past decade (along with Plastic Beach, which is still tied with The Suburbs for your favorite album of 2010), but you can move on. There will be more good music in the future. You can handle this.

SON OF A BITCH

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom