Natalie Imbruglia... anyone? Anyone? Natalie? Imbruglia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
Hiya.

Bit of a Nat fan.

Wondered if there were any others.

'Come To Life' has hit the interwebs and is pretty good. I was happily surprised that the Chris Martin co-write 'Fun' wasn't the standout track. I think 'Want' isn't a great single choice - 'My God' and 'Scars' are awesome.

Looking back I though 'White Lillies Island' was an almost perfect album - not such a huge fan of 'Counting Down The Days' - but seriously loved the single 'Glorious' off her greatest hits compilation.

And of course there was 'Torn', 'Smoke'... 'That Day' is one of my all time top ten fave tracks.

So - thoughts? Opinions?

Mate - I'm gay and I'd still take a crack at her - though I wouldn't know what to do with her!!! Beautiful, beautiful woman.

natalie_imbruglia_official_beach_redsinglet_shorthair_sep07_300x400.jpg

Is she in Kylie Minogue territory? As in being a one-hit wonder in the USA, but still huge in Australia? And maybe she'll be big in the US again someday?

Is she in Kylie Minogue territory? As in being a one-hit wonder in the USA, but still huge in Australia? And maybe she'll be big in the US again someday?
I agree with your statement, though Minogue hit it with her 80s stuff in America and more recently had Love at First Sight too in the 00s hit it big as well, no?

She did, and that's what I am wondering - would Natalie do the same?

Back
Top Bottom