Name the album you just bought, part whatever + 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
61JeRJTWZzL._SS500_.jpg

Panda Bear - 'Tomboy' (physical version apparently comes with a download for a live set as well)
Elbow - 'Build a Rocket Boys!' (CD)

A bit of a spree this evening:

The Kills--Blood Pressures
LCD Soundsystem--London Sessions
The Kills--Run Home Slow
TVOTR--Nine Types of Light
My Disco--Little Joy

and a few days ago on iTunes:
Black Joe Lewis--SXSW Live
Magic Lantern--s/t

I went down there to get the new Young Widows as well, but it had sold out already! I'll pick it up later.

And I thought I got a bunch of new music yesterday! You made me look like a fool, Martha. A fool!!!

the national - alligator
titus andronicus - the monitor
and i picked up the new dkm album finally. well, "finally" being relative. first time since SLSP i haven't picked up new dkm the day it came out. :sigh:

the national - alligator
titus andronicus - the monitor
and i picked up the new dkm album finally. well, "finally" being relative. first time since SLSP i haven't picked up new dkm the day it came out. :sigh:

Nice on all fronts. Let me know your thoughts on the DKM album once you've had some time with it. I still haven't picked it up.

Nice on all fronts. Let me know your thoughts on the DKM album once you've had some time with it. I still haven't picked it up.

did you like "captain kelly's kitchen?" because unless you really liked that song, i wouldn't waste my time. the last album was forgettable, but this is just bad. if i wanted this, i'd listen to flogging molly. there are about 3 songs on it i don't hate, but probably only one i actually like. the rest i never want to hear again.

vinyl:
Big Star - Third (test pressing edition) :combust:
Big Star - Radio City
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Primary Colours

cd:
Modest Mouse - The Moon & Antarctica
Pavement - Terror Twilight
R.E.M. - Life's Rich Pageant
Pete Yorn - Musicforthemorningafter
Superchunk - Incidental Music 1991-1995

agentorange said:
vinyl:
Big Star - Third (test pressing edition) :combust:

:( :( :(

I did buy way way way more records than you did today (full list in the RSD thread), but only a handful of exclusive RSD releases. Everything was picked over. But the deals elsewhere? Awesome.

Did you get the CD or Vinyl? The CD packaging is crazy awesome. Does the vinyl (if you got it) fold into the house as well?

I was just going to make a comment on the crazy package art as well, I got the CD, my record player shit the bed recently :sad:.

Whatever the new Beastie Boys album is called.

Whatever the new Fleet Foxes album is called should be on my porch when I get home.

It's good none of you know where I live, as you would have so many chances to steal things off my porch.

Fleet Foxes ST on vinyl, Fleet Foxes Sun Giant on vinyl and cd, and just about to head out to pick up a legal copy of Helplessness Blues.

Back
Top Bottom