Name the album you just bought, part whatever + 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Budos Band--Burnt Offering

Is this the new one? I didn't know they had one coming until I saw a review. If it is, let me know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference to annoy Cobbler

Bettye LaVette - I've Got My Own Hell To Raise
Bettye LaVette - The Scene Of The Crime

Both used. Both excellent.

The New Basement Tapes - Lost In The River (Vinyl)

- Elvis Costello, Jim James and more collaborate on music they wrote for some newly discovered Bob Dylan lyrics. Basically, it's similar to the Wilco/Billy Bragg project where they did the same thing with Woody Guthrie lyrics. I listened to a leak of this already. It's fantastic.

Hyperdub 10.2 12" (Vinyl)

This is a small collection of some of the tracks from Hyperdub 10.2 which is a series of compilations of that label's output mixed in with some new cuts. 10.2 focuses mostly on the label's awesome modern R&B.

Derek Rogers - Visual Echoes (Cassette)

Weird sound/ambient shit. Love it.

Amoeba has a %15 percent off website code right now so I ordered some records:
Cult of Youth - Final Days
Foxygen - And Star Power
Lewis - L'amour

I was surprised they had the Lewis record as I was under the impression they went out of print.

Heard all three of those. Lewis is great and I have Foxygen on cassette as I mentioned in another thread. I mostly just buy new vinyl/cassette releases from the current year (or the past year that I might have overlooked) as that alone takes up enough time/money.

Amoeba has the 15% code every month, usually around the 20th. I found a flyer for the Hollywood store with a promo code...I forget what it is exactly, but it's ten percent off and I use it all the time when the 15% sale isn't occuring. It's either "rack1" or "rack2" or "rack3"...pretty sure it's "rack2" and it always works. Amoeba's prices are pretty damn hard to beat in general, even moreso with the coupon codes.

Booker T. & The MG's - McLemore Avenue
CUT_ - Patterns
dEUS - Pocket Revolution
Kaiser Chiefs - Yours Truly, Angry Mob
Paul McCartney - McCartney
Tindersticks - Donkeys 92-97
The Ting Tings - Super Critical

(CUT_, dEUS and The Ting Tings were new, the others used)

Scored a good deal with this one on Amazon.es.
The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground (45th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)

Vinyl:
Ned's Atomic Dustbin - God Fodder
Lush - Gala
Death Cab - The Photo Album (reissue)
Death Cab - We Have the Facts And We Are Voting Yes (reissue)

Bought the new Marilyn Manson album "The Pale Emperor" on vinyl.

71bdyOf6HQL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5LZ8YErl2M

Back
Top Bottom