Name the album you just bought, part whatever + 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ladytron - Gravity the Seducer

Sheesh, that reminds me that I still haven't listened to this!

Sigur Ros' Inni finally showed up. So glad I ordered that from the website and got it weeks after release... :angry:

I now own physical copies of Destroyer's Thief, Your Blues, Trouble in Dreams and This Night. :) Thief is the only one without a lyric booklet.

What's your opinion on the album?

I need to hear it a couple of times more, at least. That's certainly something which is always required with dEUS. But I like it, some excellent songs on it (on first listens). Though I'm missing a bit of the weirdness of their first two records or the slight weirdness plus intensity of their previous one.

In other news, I needed a fix yesterday:
Anouk - For Bitter Or Worse
Nirvana - Incesticide

Yeah, young, crazy dEUS is definitely gone, but I do think it's their best of the last three. They can still make great songs.

Surfer Blood Astro Coast, Stars In Our Bedroom After the War, Ra Ra Riot The Rhumb Line, Portugal The Man In the Mountains, In the Clouds, Tears For Fears Elemental, Jamiroqaui Travelling Without Moving, The Kinks Word of Mouth

Another cd binge at local waterloo records in austin. The Talking Heads - Fear of Music. The Kinks - State of Confusion. New Order - Power, Corruption, and Lies. The Verve - A Northern Soul. Two Door Cinema Club - Tourist History

It looks like someone turned in his/her Prince collection in my favourite record shop. In the end I mainly went for some Prince-related projects (and some other stuff).

The Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death
Prince - Ultimate
Sheila E. - In Romance 1600
Wendy & Lisa - Fruit At The Bottom

I'm still wondering, is Rave Un2 The Joy Fantastic really worth getting?

Popmartijn said:
It looks like someone turned in his/her Prince collection in my favourite's record shop. In the end I mainly went for some Prince-related projects (and some other stuff).

You live in austin as well? Enjoy waterloo records?

the new bosstones album, the war on drugs - slave ambient, some assorted songs on itunes, and then there was something about the rocky horror picture show soundtrack...

the new bosstones album, the war on drugs - slave ambient, some assorted songs on itunes, and then there was something about the rocky horror picture show soundtrack...

You are a Transexual Transvestite From Transylvania.

The Other Lives Tamer Animals ( $6). Pernice Brothers Yours, Mine, Ours ( $5) The Antlers Burst Open ( $12) Catherine Wheel Chrome ( $4)

There are now regularly appearing interesting CDs in the used records section of my favourite local record shop. :hmm:

The Bangles - Different Light
Billy Joel - Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Krezip - Nothing Less
Propellerheads - Dive EP

I got some stuff for Christmas...

51Z9A8LPHuL._SS500_.jpg

51wOMiOoQnL._SS500_.jpg

519MUHUjr8L._SS500_.jpg

Good point. I guess I was pessimistic about the future of a new thread entitled, "Name the album just bought for you at your request". :wink:

:lol:

Well, I'll just list my Christmas gifts here.

Ceremonials- Florence and the Machine
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me- The Cure
Elegantly Wasted- INXS
Mylo Xyloto- Coldplay
Violator- Depeche Mode

Christmas gifts:

1. Born Ruffians - Red, Yellow, and Blue
2. Jeff Buckley and Gary Lucas - Songs To No One
3. The Kinks - Face To Face

I'm not complaining that someone has turned in his/her Prince collection at my favourite record store.
Today I found:

Prince - The Rainbow Children
plus the singles for
Alphabet St.
Glam Slam
The Future
Gett Off

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom