Name the album you just bought, part 87

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
51887.PartieTraumaticSleeve.jpg

61s2FE8tQPL._SS500_.jpg

A nice package on my doormat today:
Linda Ronstadt - Prisoner In Disguise
Frank Sinatra - Nice 'n' Easy

:)

One of my New Year's resolutions might maybe be to seriously cut back on spending on CD's. Then again, even if I cut my CD-buying habits in half, I'll probably buy more CD's than most of the people here (Martha and u2popmofo excepted). :reject:

Until then...
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory
Flying Burrito Bros. - Flying Burrito Bros.
V/A - The Complete Motown Singles Volume 9: 1969

:drool:

One of my New Year's resolutions might maybe be to seriously cut back on spending on CD's. Then again, even if I cut my CD-buying habits in half, I'll probably buy more CD's than most of the people here (Martha and u2popmofo excepted). :reject:

Please don't make Martha and I look like freaks by limiting your cd purchases, we need your support.

:wink:

Used:

TV On the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain
Rachael Yamagata - Elephants ... Teeth Sinking Into Heart

New:

Ladyhawke - Ladyhawke

I'm so thrilled about finding that one last night. I had no idea it was getting a US release, and I thought I was doomed to pay import prices. :hyper:

for a long time my cd buying habits were very good - frequent and numerous. more recently, for numerous months actually, my cd purchasing has gone to hell. i need to correct these problems.

i have come here today in need of professional help to get myself back together. to start i have a 5 hour drive coming this friday to get home from where i am going to school. i welcome suggestions at this time.....

for a long time my cd buying habits were very good - frequent and numerous. more recently, for numerous months actually, my cd purchasing has gone to hell. i need to correct these problems.

i have come here today in need of professional help to get myself back together. to start i have a 5 hour drive coming this friday to get home from where i am going to school. i welcome suggestions at this time.....

I'm not sure what you do or don't have, but I think any (or all :wink: ) of the following would suit a drive home well:

M83 - 'Saturdays=Youth'
Fleet Foxes - self-titled
Bon Iver - 'For Emma, Forever Ago'
The Gaslight Anthem - 'The '59 Sound'

I'm not sure what you do or don't have, but I think any (or all :wink: ) of the following would suit a drive home well:

M83 - 'Saturdays=Youth'
Fleet Foxes - self-titled
Bon Iver - 'For Emma, Forever Ago'
The Gaslight Anthem - 'The '59 Sound'

thanks - I have Dead Cities, Red Seas & Lost Ghosts by M83, which I like, and since you have never let me down I think I'll just have to purchase all four of these.

Virgin is still slowly closing the store in Orange, so now cds are 30% off. Still kinda pricey, but I found a few. Once it goes down to 40%, I'll have more to report.

Iggy and the Stooges--Raw Power
Tool--Opiate
Ella Fitzgerald--Spirituals

Live_and_die.jpg

What can I say....brillant! It's so good that I actually bought it. You can't imagine how much I need to like something (musically speaking) to actually buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom