My top ten picks for the JJJ hottest 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the Tennis Court one.

This guy's obviously not a fan of QOTSA though.

Or rock music in general.

I have an affinity for the Get Lucky gif, for obvious reasons.

The Graceless gif was my favorite though, that's the exact reaction everyone has to the National's new shit if they've never heard them before.

Of all my highlights from Laneway yesterday, I'd say strangling Vance Joy to death on my way out was pretty up there. The cops have just arrived at my door.

I'd be surprised if his singing was any different when being suffocated.

Of all my highlights from Laneway yesterday, I'd say strangling Vance Joy to death on my way out was pretty up there. The cops have just arrived at my door.

The police have arrived to give you an Order of Australia.

I heard a live excerpt of his set.

Then I heard a live excerpt of Adalita (sp?) from Magic Dirt's set, and remembered she didn't appear in the hottest 100.

Got drunk at a party last night. Someone had a ukelele, so I did impressions of Vance Joy and offended like half the party. It was great. I've never been so satisfied in ensuring I wasn't going to pick up.

Now this is something I wish there was a video for. Was the reaction just bemused facial expressions/insults?

This could be the best thing you've ever done, if my imagination serves me right here. :up:

Much as it pains me I'll probably stick with the regular j, on my workdays. There's something to be said for being irritated, and also for knowing thy enemy.

Gonna be hard to listen to as it's only digital, so I'll have to stream as digital radio is never coming to shepparton but I'll be giving it a go. I do miss Myf. I've started to take to the breakfast crew but since Myf, Robbie Buck, Dools all left there's no many hosts that I still like apart from Zan.

Oh christ, I'm sick of that track.

The amount of braindead EDM (if I am applying the jargon right) on triple j lately... all I can say is, it seems to have supplanted the macho Aussie hip hop for the most part.

That whole thing where the drumbeat gets faster-and-faster then falls off a cliff, they were doing that shit fifteen years ago. It's so fucking dumb. Boring

My new most hated affectation, not relevant to Odd Mob or whoever, is the sixties-girl-group-meets-chipmunk vocals. Who listens to this crap, fourteen year olds?

Back
Top Bottom