More old music stuff to give away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
First is the magazine Rockers, which is all about your favorite reggae stars from 1982. I picked it up when I was in Jamaica for Reggae Sunsplash. Will Peter Tosh be Marley's successor?

Next are four stickers that KLOS gave out at a Tom Petty show I attended. It was back in the day, because apparently Lone Justice was the opener. These are the rainbow ring stickers KLOS was famous for. Or sorta famous for.

Next is a "magazine" called Hit Machine that's really just a fold-out poster about the Jam. It looks like it's from 1982. But it's Full Colour!

A People magazine with Elvis on the cover Ten Years After his death. The issue is dated August 17, 1987. It's got some water damage, so it seems that the giant maxi-pad ad in the middle of the magazine wasn't working.

The last item is a full-size movie poster for The Rocky Horror Picture Show, complete with tape marks on the back from hanging on my wall when I was a kid. It's fragile, and it' s tearing in places, but the price is right.

Since I had such an overwhelming response for the concert programs, make sure to get me your address right away if you want something. PM it to me and tell me want you want. USA only, please.

Martha, did you actually buy that People magazine, or did you cut someone's head off with a sword to acquire it?

Back
Top Bottom