Michael Jackson last new song "This is it"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently this dates back to the Dangerous sessions.

Well, it's not even close to the quality of music there was on Dangerous, undoubtedly my favourite album of his. After one listen, this new song sounds very ordinary and not far from something heard at a grocery store.

Oh my god. Should I be embarrassed that I didn't even get that joke? :lol:

There is a full-page review of the song, including photographs and opinions from Molly Meldrum, a music journo and Nikki Webster - the little girl who stole the show at the 2000 olympics opening ceremony - in one of our daily papers today.

They are going to take ever last microcent out of this. One "new" song, and they're going to throw it onto another best of.

apparently someone else had already recorded the song years ago under a different title but with the same lyrics and melody...

jackson had written the song for the performer, and apparently sony never thought of checking that when they found the demo, wanting to cash on on his death and renewed non icky child molestor status.

good job, dick heads.

It's not awful, but it wouldn't have made much impact.

Also, 'last new song'?? Isn't there a whole bunch of stuff he'd finished for various attempts at a comeback album over the past year? The label will certainly be having MJ go in the footsteps of Jeff Buckley and Tupac.

Does anyone really believe this is the last "new" MJ song? Hells no. He recorded almost a whole album with Wyclef and Will.I.Am, he recorded over 50 tracks for both Dangerous and Invincible - as well as numerous other collaboration and demos - there was an article I read just after he died that there is about 300-400 completed tracks in the MJJ Productions vaults. It is a mater of time before they start Tupac-ing his unreleased stuff.

Cameron Adams is a whore - he sucks oup to the big stars and really has very little cred at all. If you want decent reviews in Melbourne - hit the street press.

Oh my god. Should I be embarrassed that I didn't even get that joke? :lol:

There is a full-page review of the song, including photographs and opinions from Molly Meldrum, a music journo and Nikki Webster - the little girl who stole the show at the 2000 olympics opening ceremony - in one of our daily papers today.

They are going to take ever last microcent out of this. One "new" song, and they're going to throw it onto another best of.

Nikki Webster? I thought she had fallen off the face of the earth...or was that just wishful thinking? :hmm:

Song is just the same as heal the world...blah blah blah.

The fact that it sounds just like a song written years ago, just makes it worse, and not giving paul Anka credit for co writting it makes it even more dodgy then it sounds.

For the king of pop's last song...not impressed.

Mr. Fantastic Check it out?

He does the worst reviews ever. basically, because everything is "Fantastic"

:lol: It's prob because he has been up all night drinking and can't be bothered to listen to it.

Molly is just a media show pony, who reads the auto cues written from cowntdown with different artists names thrown in the mix.

"This is fantastic...do your self a favour and buy it" :|

yep. that was obvious on the second hey hey show, where he was plugging the black eyed peas album.

he has to plug it, they all have to, even though deep down we all know it's garbage

Yep, couldn't agree more on that one.

Wish television would find a real music critic, or music historian Glenn A Baker would be fantastic. I've had the chance to talk to him at a festival. Very intresting ideas about music.

well, cameron adams i'm talking about, yeah. he's a shocker. but i have a feeling he gets compromised.

I was talking about Molly. I mean I like him, until he reviews something, because I know exactly what he's gonna say.

The bloke from the today show, richard wilkins is the same. they don't give something a bad review, even if its total crap.

Yep, couldn't agree more on that one.

Wish television would find a real music critic, or music historian Glenn A Baker would be fantastic. I've had the chance to talk to him at a festival. Very intresting ideas about music.

glenn a baker i really like (confession is i only know him through 20 to 1 shows :lol:) he was on gold104 the day after billy thorpe died, very passionate, they had to cut him off.

Just back to MJ briefly - there is an interview with MJ's ex-manager - Frank Dileo. He states there are hundreds of MJ songs - most completed - as well as thousands of hours of show rehearsals stretching back to the 'Off The Wall' era. There is going to be absolute shitloads of new material over the next few years, Bring. It. On.

Just back to MJ briefly - there is an interview with MJ's ex-manager - Frank Dileo. He states there are hundreds of MJ songs - most completed - as well as thousands of hours of show rehearsals stretching back to the 'Off The Wall' era. There is going to be absolute shitloads of new material over the next few years, Bring. It. On.

:up: x infinity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom