MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I have my weekly stats, pleeeeease.

Please.jpg

lol wat kinda name is ernesto? ernesto blows.

Last.fm, why do you treat us so? :sad:

ernesto teh rainstorm ez hitting me tomorrow.

lyke a pimp tryin' to keep his hand strong.

Don't feel bad, JitB, I can barely read it either. Curse the youth of today with their rock music and crazy writing styles!

Yay for musics and stuff!

u2popmofo said:
Don't feel bad, JitB, I can barely read it either. Curse the youth of today with their rock music and crazy writing styles!

Why don't you just go after our little dogs, too? :grumpy:

I have 40 songs queued for submission. It's always so nice when last.fm decides it's going to give us all the white screen of death for extended periods of time. I mean, I don't really CARE if I don't get to see what tracks are being scrobbled to my account. That can wait. But posting in the groups and forums is actually fun, now that I don't mock them anymore.

Umm...just another reminder, folks:

Bonochick said:
******Please Read******

For those of you who have Last.FM info in your signatures...I just wanted to remind you that linked images are NOT allowed in sigs on Interference. The images are fine, but the rules don't allow for them to be linked. I've removed some of the links from sigs.

Signature Policies

Sincerely,

Wet Blanket

How do I edit or remove tags?

Should you make a mistake, and just change your mind on how you tagged something, it's simple to just edit it and sort it out the way you want. Just go the item that you want to change the tags for, click the "Tag this " button found on the left and then simply edit the tags within the box and save your changes.

Looks like there were some updates to the general look of Last FM, not sure if anything else changed or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom