MERGED ----> Last.fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
down again? why I'm not surprised?

I love your sig GibsonGirl :up: it's great that shows the album art

Last edited:
Even though I've been listening to a lot of music, it has been telling me it is "scrobbling 10 tracks" for the last hour. I know I've listened to more than 10. Who the hell knows whether it's keeping track of the others.

:angry:

Jack In The Box said:

I love your sig GibsonGirl :up: it's great that shows the album art

Thanks, I love it as well! Found it in a band forum over at Last.fm. The only not so great thing is that it takes ten minutes to update. Still, it doesn't bother me because I think it looks great!

maybe it's just me, but i'm having a hell of a time getting my ipod stuff to submit :grumpy:

and nope, i'm not playing anything on itunes before i submit, or as i submit, or as i'm thinking of submitting.

got_edge said:
PieChart.gif

Loving the color scheme :love:
Excel hotness :heart:

KhanadaRhodes said:
maybe it's just me, but i'm having a hell of a time getting my ipod stuff to submit :grumpy:

and nope, i'm not playing anything on itunes before i submit, or as i submit, or as i'm thinking of submitting.

i have this same problem, i downloaded yampod and can't figure it out for the life of me...

www.last.fm/user/onebloodonelife in case anyone wants to add me :wink:

HG and I just hit 1 year on Last FM today! :up: She more or less talked me into joining last year, I remember worrying it was spyware or that I'd have no interest in it. Let's just say that I was very wrong and she was very right! :up:

I also hit 10,000 tracks played today on the one year anniversary! My 10,000th track was the appropriately titled 'The Worst Taste In Music' by The Radio Dept. :wink:

~Braggy McBrag

congrats mofo and HG :up: I hit my first year last April, I rembember when last.fm was audioscrobbler.com!

got_edge said:

Are you mocking me? :grumpy:

Anyway, I checked the silly forums to see what was going on, and it looks like this problem is going to run into tomorrow.

:sad:

Oh well. Life goes on.

******Please Read******

For those of you who have Last.FM info in your signatures...I just wanted to remind you that linked images are NOT allowed in sigs on Interference. The images are fine, but the rules don't allow for them to be linked. I've removed some of the links from sigs.

Signature Policies

Sincerely,

Wet Blanket

GibsonGirl said:
Are you mocking me? :grumpy:
Of course not. :shifty:

GibsonGirl said:
Anyway, I checked the silly forums to see what was going on, and it looks like this problem is going to run into tomorrow.

:sad:

Oh well. Life goes on.

It doesn't matter. I already know who my top artist will be this week... The Raconteurs
grumpywhistle.gif

Congrats on 10,000 tracks, mofo! I wasn't sure if your charts would ever recover from your two-week sabbatical in HK, but they have, and how! :wink:

So. A year on last.fm. So many hours of my life wasted checking my charts and joining silly groups, but it was very worth it.

Back
Top Bottom