MERGED-->Idlewild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guess I'd have to pass on this one. I'm leaving for NYC on Saturday. :( Have fun, Megan and DiGi!

I'm going to the Supergrass show this Thursday though to make up. I definitely have to see a live band this week! :grumpy:

IDLEWILD IS COMING TO SALT LAKE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant find how to get tickets though!!!!! Stupid non-informative website!

Anyways, WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I can be excited with you instead of just feeling jealous of you all!!!!!

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*dancing a jig, a Scottish jig*

meegannie said:
Listen!
http://capitolrecords.com/idlewildmedia/

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I am a message I am a message I am a I am a

That Modern Way of Letting Go video was cool. I like.

I HAVE to go see these guys in concert. Too badn I'm the only person in a 30 mile distance who knows who Idlewild is. I'm just going to have to bring along someone who has no clue. (not confident enough to go to concerts by myself)

u2popmofo said:

That Modern Way of Letting Go video was cool. I like.

I HAVE to go see these guys in concert. Too badn I'm the only person in a 30 mile distance who knows who Idlewild is. I'm just going to have to bring along someone who has no clue. (not confident enough to go to concerts by myself)

They will be able to thank you for introducing them to a band that rocks on.

Thanks for the link Megan...I have been listening over and over

DiGi said:

They will be able to thank you for introducing them to a band that rocks on.

Thanks for the link Megan...I have been listening over and over

can I have a link too? Haven't heard much of their stuff...:sad:

The place is way smaller than 9:30 club maybe 1/3 the size

here is a picture I found of inside fletchers during a mary prankster show:

crowd.jpg

meegannie said:
:hyper:

I had a dream that we went to the show and it was in this tiny room and I sat on the edge of the stage next to Roddy. :hyper:

Last edited:
Sometimes the truth hurts, hahahahha.

On another note, Idlewild is one of my absolute favorite bands. I recommend you check them out.

They also have all of their music videos up at their official website http://www.idlewild.co.uk/ .

u2popmofo said:
Sometimes the truth hurts, hahahahha.

On another note, Idlewild is one of my absolute favorite bands. I recommend you check them out.

They also have all of their music videos up at their official website http://www.idlewild.co.uk/ .

I just listened to a few tracks. Very cool. I'd always heard of 'em but was too lazy to check them out. :|

:lol: Don't tempt me! Seriously, any time is fine with me. I'm just glad to be seeing them after a year and a half of waiting!

ok kids, so I kept seeing this thread and hearing you talk about Idlewild. So I had a friend with an extra ticket and last night I saw them play. Great show in NYC! I can totally understand why you guys like them. I'm off to go buy the CD.

U2 fans are always the best for turning me on to other music.

Back
Top Bottom