MERGED-->Idlewild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yertle / EP I am on at work during the day - might be firewall issues but i have all my idlewild stuff at work as well + other nonsense

These Are Just years is a 100 Broken Windows B-Side

I can only view meegannie's files (which is admittedly an impressive collection of bands I have never heard of but with cool names like 'carissa's wierd').

I think it's my router. No idea what it does, no idea how to put it out either.

I'm on all day, every day (unless I get an error message and it shuts itself down while I'm at work :mad: ) -- I have a cable modem, so I just leave it logged onto Soulseek when I leave for work.

I can't view Yertle's files for some reason. :(

hey DiGi, can you e-mail that to me?

I've been wating to set up an FTP for the longest time.

my e-mail is chizipu2@yahoo.com

(you'll need to tell me how to set it up too :uhoh: )

so if you have the time i'd really appreciate it, thanks a lot

Jenny - any chance your friend Tim taped that show? Megan mentioned he taped Starsailor shows. So I was wondering if you know if he got this one or not? If he did any chance we could send him B&P for a copy?

Chizip - I'll email you tomorrow

dunno if Tim taped. I would say probably no but I think he did get a performance or two on digital video. I'll have to check.

DiGi said:
at the 9:30 club in July. at the 9:30 club in July. Giddy like a young school girl. Who wants to come to DC on a Wednesday night?

Any more tour dates?

Now that I have weekends off, the bands I want to see are playing out-of-town shows on Weekdays.

I had to give up my Idlewild/ tickets for Monday night because I can't get to Minneapolis and back in decent time :sad:

Back
Top Bottom