Madonna's Where Life Begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I can't continue this discussion, but I'm going out for pizza with friends at the best place in Los Angeles.

Sure won't taste the same tonight.

Not a particularly good singer, no.*

But she's awesome.

* Evita excluded. She sang the hell out of that shit.

Nope.

And all of her blatantly sexual stuff bugs the hell out of me. Now she's classy and British because she has a kid, apparently.

I'm not a huge fan of her overtly sexual material but she made several great pop songs! It's hard to deny that. The Immaculate Collection is filled with song after song of 80s pop goodness!

"Ray of Light" is a damn good song, as is some of her '80s material, but I can't say I'm a fan.

Where do you think the best pizza in LA is??? I have two I prefer.

Casa Bianca in Eagle Rock.

And it's not that kind of California pizza, so don't come back at me with Abbot's Pizza or some bullshit. This is old school, authentic, pizzeria shit.

Also, I never made the connection between cunnilingus and pizza. I just said going right from this discussion to dinner was going to be strange.

I could have made a cheap anchovy joke, but I didn't.

One other thing is that my spell checker highlighted cunnilingus. Not in the vocab?! This is an outrage; clearly it's not a believer in reciprocation. Ladies, don't even bother interacting with this asshole.

The Immaculate Collection is filled with song after song of 80s pop goodness!

Also, there are about 4 or 5 songs on Confessions On A Dancefloor that are absolutely brilliant.

Hard Candy is absolutely worthless though. She definitely dropped off with that one.

Back
Top Bottom