M. Ward: Post-War

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I heard it. I like it a lot. Can't wait for a tour! :hyper:

I've never seen him live.

wow! me want! I just own Transistor Radio but "Four Hours in Washington" is one of my favorite songs ever

12 reasons why I love the internet:
  • Poison Cup
    To Go Home
    Right In The Head
    Post-War
    Requiem
    Chinese Translation
    Eyes on the Prize
    Magic Trick
    Neptune's Net
    Rollercoster
    Today's Undertaking
    Afterword / Rag

PM/e-mail/comment if you'd like to check it out. :shifty:

Merge says:
Thursday, August 24's (TONIGHT'S!!) edition of The Late Show With David Letterman will be brought to you by the letter "M" and the letter "W" - when Merge's own M. Ward will celebrate the Tuesday, August 22 release of his new album, Post-War with a performance on the venerated late night talk show. Also scheduled to appear on Thursday is former Funky Bunch leader Mark Wahlberg.

On Thursday, September 28th, M. Ward will give you yet another reason to stay up late with a performance on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson!

So i'm going to rehash this old thread. On the recommendation of none other than Noel Gallagher, I went out and bought Post-War. All I can say is that this is a phenomenal album.

conange5.jpg

M. Ward will be performing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien TONIGHT Thursday, May 17th.

M. Ward will be joined by an impressive band of friends including Neko Case, Kelly Hogan, Jim James, Mike Coykendall, Than Luu, & Adam Selzer to perform Chinese Translation from Post-War.

Featuring contributions from Lucinda Williams, Zooey Deschanel (the She to Ward's Him) and members of Grandaddy and Devotchka

Neato.

I hear Martha really likes this guy, I may have to check him out....

^ :giggle:

I have two records and I love them, and I love everything else I've ever heard by him, and I love She & Him. But I never got around to getting Post-War for some reason. The new record sounds :drool:

Back
Top Bottom