Lollapalooza 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Con artists. Sold out in ~45 seconds. What crap. I bet they sold like 30 early bird passes in total. I got on the website at 11:00am sharp refreshed the minute the clock hit. Got to the ticket page and was put on a 'standby' for 18 minutes.

Same.

Ah well, it's a sign.

I'm not buying $235 tickets without a lineup. If they sell out before the lineup drops it will be an even bigger sign.

I was on standby for 40 minutes. I kept getting a code then thrown back into standby. Worst ticket buying experience ever, but all that said, I bought mine. Considering I've paid $350 for coachella, I'm fine with Lolla's most expensive ticket costing $235.

It'll be my first trip to Chicago since my trip fell through last year. I'm extremely excited, no matter who plays!

Had a friend go for tickets in the souvenir sale and this one. She said it was a nightmare. It's the same shit for ACL Fest (same promoter and ticketing for both), but I got lucky and snagged two of the $50 3-days this year.

The worst ticket experience I have ever had was definitely Pearl Jam a couple months ago.

Regardless, the lineup will be out the 9th. I think I can hold out until then before deciding. So long as it doesn't sell out.

I guess people couldn't resist the banjo.

So that's that I suppose. I'm going one day at most.

All 3-day passes just sold out. Single day are now available

What?!

Oh my God, they're so completely greedy this year. That's 100% impossible, they sold less 3-day passes this year as all.

Well good then. The Pitchfork lineup came out today anyways and it's one of the best I've seen.

Yeah the P4k lineup is dope, so if I can supplement it with a day of Lolla that would be cool but I don't need three days of both.

It is certainly plausible.

33lkocg.jpg

I almost shed a tear when I went through that the first time and didn't see New Order.

I'll be really upset if they stick New Order on the oontz stage against anyone I want to see. I hope they're a lead-up on a main stage.

And I am SO glad I didn't get a three day pass, this list sucks mostly and I've seen a lot of the bands.

BUT THE CUREEEEE and New Order :love:

Definitely not going for a three day. There's like 25 good acts on there out of 100+ and I've seen half of those already.

Time to wait for the schedule and pick up a one day for the Cure, obviously I'm over the moon about that.

The problem now is guessing which day. The way the three-day passes supposedly sold out, I'm worried about waiting until June to buy tickets. I might have to take a dive based on the last couple years and just buy a Friday and Sunday pass and hope for the best. No way they play Saturday.

Wow, I don't feel that I can afford to miss out on The Cure. Hopefully they play on the same day as The National.

Back
Top Bottom