Lady GaGa General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone told me she's been doing the flag thing at other shows, so I could see it as "honest mistake" now.

But it wouldn't surprise me the other way, either.

Before I read the article, I was afraid she did what Madonna did the Puerto Rican flag about 20 years ago. But thankfully she didn't.

She probably had a blonde moment.

She's the modern day Heat Miser

Lady Gaga perfomed at O2 Arena in London Dec. 16, 2010, wearing an odd red dress with huge shoulder pads. At one point during the performance, Gaga bit the head off of a Santa Claus doll while screaming "RRRRRR I hate the holidays. I'm alone and miserable you fucking stuffed...piece of...little toy."

ld_lady_gaga_101217_ssv.jpg

At one point during the performance, Gaga bit the head off of a Santa Claus doll while screaming "RRRRRR I hate the holidays. I'm alone and miserable you fucking stuffed...piece of...little toy."

That's awesome. :lol:

She's supposed to be making some sort of announcement NYE. I'm guessing it's the release date of the new album (which is already listed on the Amazon UK site).

That's awesome. :lol:

She's supposed to be making some sort of announcement NYE. I'm guessing it's the release date of the new album (which is already listed on the Amazon UK site).

yep she's promised something about the new album- Born this way- the single is due in Feb- my guess is that the album will apear once the tour has finished in the US in May

And we have the first image from Born This Way:

503269-ladygaga_bornthisway_617_409.jpg

Album on May 23. Lead single, which is the title track, on February 13.

I think it feels like there's been a break. By the time the single comes out, it will have been 15 months since we've heard a new, official Lady Gaga song.

I don't know how many, if any, gaps there've been in her concerts, but she's sure been keeping herself out there with the tour. If one believes her own comments in the press (and I'm tending to at least believe this one), she's a bit of a workaholic.

It's weird. She's singing in French or something for most of it. But its got good OONTS.

I didn't make it through more than a minute due to buffering, but it's German. She even says at the beginning something like "I don't speak German, but I can if you like."

:wink:

And for those who don't speak German, the title, Scheisse, means "shit."

Charming.

I'm not really interested in hearing more of the remix for now. I didn't care for the little I heard, but I'm more interested in hearing the actual track instead of an oontsy remix.

I like a few of her remixes, but there are soooooo many out there.

So the first image we see from the album is a shot of her butt. And the first song we hear is a song called "Shit."

Do we have a theme developing?

Has Gaga created the first high profile pop/dance concept album about the act of defecation?

Gee, the Lady CaCa jokes just write themselves, don't they?

The video's finally not buffering, so I'm listening to the whole thing. It gets more interesting beyond that first minute and a half or so that I'd heard earlier.

When I heard the remix of "Only the Young" off of Brandon Flowers' album before it came out, I got all excited for what I thought it indicated the album was going to sound like, and it didn't...so, I think I'll stay away from any remixes before I hear the original tracks first.

Apparently she's going to "leak" the lyrics to the lead single later today.

Not incredibly exciting. I'd rather just hear the song. But I'll be taking a peek at the lyrics anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom