Lady GaGa General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's that 'there there' smilie...
therethere.gif

:wink:

I got the Q magazine with Lady Gaga and the dildo on the cover, though I didn't see the dildo at all until I read the editor's letter :lol:

Judging by the article, she is indeed "comically pretentious", as the writer put it.

naaah I wouldnt say white trash.

this world has come to something, almost like a full stop, if these days we call certain artists with individuality as 'trash' or 'unoriginal'

or the noughties are a 'fuk-off' period

seriously, the 90s must have been the last ever decade of acceptance

back in the good old days I bet it was a rare thought.

:crack::wink:

dont worry if you dont get me, I get me
:tongue:

RE: The video I posted earlier.

Lady GaGa passed out THREE times during a show in Auckland, New Zealand!

The video above surfaced of Gagita having to lie down while performing "Bad Romance" at the end of the show and she now explains the incident, saying:

"I was so jetlagged, I got in the night before and the jetlag just really caught up with me. I passed out about three times on stage that night but I got myself to the floor. I'd rather die on stage than walk off the stage because I was going to pass out.

"I said, 'Lay down and sing those lyrics, you little bitch,' then you see at the end of "Bad Romance," I get up and hit that last eight count. It's never happened to me before, I was just really tired."

The Melbourne show on Tuesday was fabulous :drool::happydance: I haven't been to this kind of concert since Kylie Minogue about six years ago, and I haven't seen so many scantily clad teenage girls in one place since... ummmm... memory fails me, I'm too old :) Lady Gaga really gave it all, she's a star. And much prettier in person too, even behind all that stage make-up. The dancers, costumes, visuals, props were great.

I tried to get tickets for the Tacoma (blech) show during the presale yesterday, and they were gone really quickly. Not sure how many tickets were available, and there were 3 separate presales going on, but that surprised me.

Will try tomorrow during the general sale. I'm only interested in the cheap seats - Tacoma is an annoying drive and I've heard nothing but bad things about the sound at the Tacoma Dome, so if I can't get the tix I want, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

The Melbourne show on Tuesday was fabulous :drool::happydance: I haven't been to this kind of concert since Kylie Minogue about six years ago, and I haven't seen so many scantily clad teenage girls in one place since... ummmm... memory fails me, I'm too old :) Lady Gaga really gave it all, she's a star. And much prettier in person too, even behind all that stage make-up. The dancers, costumes, visuals, props were great.

Sounds excellent. I'm looking forward to seeing her in July. :hyper:

So, I'm listening to her limited edition remix album right now. Very interesting mixes. Also, very interesting artwork.

51Yoy-hiWPL._SS500_.jpg

That doesn't even really look like her.

It's been done by everybody in the world with a YouTube account, but I figured out a cool way to do Bad Romance on acoustic guitar, and it's become one of my favorite things to play and mess around with when I'm just bored by myself with the guitar. The chorus is so much god damned fun to sing, and it's just F, G, Am, C. And then I just kinda palm-mute the strings and strum Am for the verses and what not. Probably lame, but what the hell.

Had to bust out the guitar just to try that myself. This will pay dividends in the panty-dropping department.

My cheap acoustic guitar's neckboard is warped to the point where I can only play about half of the notes on my high E string; the rest are just completely dead sound. On the other strings, it's more specific to certain frets. The fourth fret in particular is completely dead. I was hoping to buy a new guitar with some money from winning my tournament pool, but Duke had to go and beat West Virginia.

I didn't get to play that chord progression just now, is my point.

Yup. Also, its kind of funny how it pretty much sounds the same (imo). All that voice processing and whatev.

Yeah, that's a bit on the nose. Makes me wonder if someone added the effects in before leaking it, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom