Kasabian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Northern Soul

The Fly
Their new album "Velociraptor!" is coming out in the fall. The first two songs I've heard from it (Switchblade Smiles and Days Are Forgotten) are both great tunes. I can't wait to hear the rest of the album!

Cool, man. Any links to the songs for the not-so-motivated-to-google crowd?
I enjoyed the last album, though it was a little superficial

I LOVE Kasabian, saw them live in UK and they were fantastic. Haven't heard anything from their up coming album but I'd love to if there are snippets or linkies ( I should check their website). I know they've filmed at least one video of their new work and Serge has been working on a number of projects. I love some of their songs which are like dark moody horror stories like Vlad the Impaler. Lots of imagination and storytelling in some of their dark music but I love it. Wish they would do more touring in the US.

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum is a masterwork.

I thought it was good, but it had very little depth. It's a fun album, but not one that I feel like going back to all that often. I prefer the debut album by far. Still excited for the new one though

Thanks for posting the singles. Wish I could see them live in the UK, he'll wish I could see them live anywhere. Hope they come to the States. Cool Tom made a shout out to the B-man!!:up:

I'll have to give it a listen when it comes out (after I catch up with their previous material).

I only know one song (Fast Fuse) but I like it!

Reminds me of that Linkin Park remix album from years ago.... Not a good thing. I could be reacting a bit to the horrible video though. When do we get the studio version of Velociraptor?

Got Velociraptor today,

Listening to it now,
The album starts with an up tempo song, Lets Roll Like we used to,
Its Kasabian all the way, Sounds like it could be on their previous album,
becuase of some nice "arabian" vibes on a .
Tom and Serge's voices are working together so well in this song.
I personally like it already, I think it grows even more after listening to it a couple of times.

Any already kasabian fan should check it out.:up:

Tom is too mouthy for his own good
Kasabian are a quality band but have not had a classic album to their name
this one is quality - but no Morning Glory

Serge is a legend though

I totally stuck a knitting needle up my nose after hearing about what he said about U2 fans. Pretty sure I've mashed all the areas of my brain that stored the memories of their songs. Fuck those guyskljoihakjnsnbdfadhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They lost me for a bit with their second, but I quite enjoyed the third, though it was a little shallow. The new one has some really good tracks

Tom thinks he can carry the Liam gallagher attitude but doesnt have the classic tunes to back up that kind of cockyness

However, they are the best current British band by miles and that is not saying much for British music at the moment

Tom thinks he can carry the Liam gallagher attitude but doesnt have the classic tunes to back up that kind of cockyness

However, they are the best current British band by miles and that is not saying much for British music at the moment

Don't get me wrong, I love Kasabian and think that they are great, but Arctic Monkeys are better. Especially with their latest effort, Suck It And See. So I would have to respectfully disagree with your comment of Kasabian being the best current British band by miles

Back
Top Bottom